• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese kena beaten by malays in JB

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

CHINESE ALLEGEDLY BEATEN BY MALAYS IN JB CAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE STEALING THEIR RICE BOWL​

By KanyeNorth

June 1, 2023

A series of videos emerged online, circulating wildly online alleging that a Chinese man was beaten up by the Malays in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, for “stealing” their rice bowl, after encroaching into the areas where the Malays were working.

In one of the videos, the Chinese man was seen being brutally beaten up by a group of men mercilessly, as the videographer exclaimed “Mampos kau ah sial! Bodoh ni cina” (Rough translation: Die you stupid Chinese”

In another video, a group of men were seen armed with what appeared to be parangs and chasing after a car, attacking the vehicle as onlookers fled the scene.

The other videos showed different angles of the Chinese man being savagely beaten up by the group, as he screamed and begged for mercy.

In an accompanying text that was circulated with the videos, it was claimed that one of the victims had allegedly died from the attacks.

History of Malays vs Chinese tensions in Malaysia​

To understand the roots of the Malay-Chinese tension, it is essential to examine the historical backdrop. Malaysia’s colonial past, shaped by British rule until 1957, played a role in molding the dynamics between different ethnic communities. The colonial administration’s policies and practices unintentionally contributed to disparities and unequal opportunities, creating a sense of economic and political imbalance among ethnic groups.

Economic disparities have been a primary concern in the Malay-Chinese relationship. Historically, the Chinese community, with its entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen, has excelled in commerce and trade. This economic success, coupled with stereotypes and misperceptions, has fueled feelings of resentment and envy among some Malays, who believe that the Chinese community dominates certain economic sectors at their expense.

The introduction of affirmative action policies, such as the New Economic Policy (NEP) in the 1970s, aimed to address economic imbalances and reduce poverty among Malays. However, the implementation of these policies has been a source of contention. Some argue that these measures have not been effective in promoting equitable opportunities for all Malaysians and have perpetuated a perception of preferential treatment for the Malay community. This perception, in turn, has strained interethnic relations, particularly between Malays and Chinese.

Politics also play a role in shaping the Malay-Chinese dynamic in Malaysia. The country’s political landscape is characterized by a dominant Malay-led coalition, which has fueled concerns among non-Malay communities about their representation and influence. These concerns have occasionally led to tensions and disagreements, as different ethnic communities vie for their voices to be heard and their interests to be protected within the political sphere.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/chi...t-he-stealing-their-rice-bowl/?feed_id=105119

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese as in tiongs or Chinese as in mudland Chinese? Same word can mean two different things.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHINESE ALLEGEDLY BEATEN BY MALAYS IN JB CAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE STEALING THEIR RICE BOWL​

By KanyeNorth

June 1, 2023

A series of videos emerged online, circulating wildly online alleging that a Chinese man was beaten up by the Malays in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, for “stealing” their rice bowl, after encroaching into the areas where the Malays were working.

In one of the videos, the Chinese man was seen being brutally beaten up by a group of men mercilessly, as the videographer exclaimed “Mampos kau ah sial! Bodoh ni cina” (Rough translation: Die you stupid Chinese”

In another video, a group of men were seen armed with what appeared to be parangs and chasing after a car, attacking the vehicle as onlookers fled the scene.

The other videos showed different angles of the Chinese man being savagely beaten up by the group, as he screamed and begged for mercy.

In an accompanying text that was circulated with the videos, it was claimed that one of the victims had allegedly died from the attacks.

History of Malays vs Chinese tensions in Malaysia​

To understand the roots of the Malay-Chinese tension, it is essential to examine the historical backdrop. Malaysia’s colonial past, shaped by British rule until 1957, played a role in molding the dynamics between different ethnic communities. The colonial administration’s policies and practices unintentionally contributed to disparities and unequal opportunities, creating a sense of economic and political imbalance among ethnic groups.

Economic disparities have been a primary concern in the Malay-Chinese relationship. Historically, the Chinese community, with its entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen, has excelled in commerce and trade. This economic success, coupled with stereotypes and misperceptions, has fueled feelings of resentment and envy among some Malays, who believe that the Chinese community dominates certain economic sectors at their expense.

The introduction of affirmative action policies, such as the New Economic Policy (NEP) in the 1970s, aimed to address economic imbalances and reduce poverty among Malays. However, the implementation of these policies has been a source of contention. Some argue that these measures have not been effective in promoting equitable opportunities for all Malaysians and have perpetuated a perception of preferential treatment for the Malay community. This perception, in turn, has strained interethnic relations, particularly between Malays and Chinese.

Politics also play a role in shaping the Malay-Chinese dynamic in Malaysia. The country’s political landscape is characterized by a dominant Malay-led coalition, which has fueled concerns among non-Malay communities about their representation and influence. These concerns have occasionally led to tensions and disagreements, as different ethnic communities vie for their voices to be heard and their interests to be protected within the political sphere.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/chi...t-he-stealing-their-rice-bowl/?feed_id=105119

Look at how fake righteous you @Cottonmouth clone Jeremy Quek are. People beat up other race while you beat up same race - ME - for years with your criminal bully dog pride. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how fake righteous you @Cottonmouth clone Jeremy Quek are. People beat up other race while you beat up same race - ME - for years with your criminal bully dog pride. Pui! View attachment 184374
That’s how United people win lah. @glockman Jeremy Quek traitor dog that proudly beat up and bully own race WEAKER people certainly are not qualified to complain other race people bully them. Right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s how United people win lah. @glockman Jeremy Quek traitor dog that proudly beat up and bully own race WEAKER people certainly are not qualified to complain other race people bully them. Right?
So many Malaysian Chinese proudly gang up to bully me using whistle and upping slut whore mistress threads around me. Where are they when other race gang up to bully this Chinese?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many Malaysian Chinese proudly gang up to bully me using whistle and upping slut whore mistress threads around me. Where are they when other race gang up to bully this Chinese?
Alamak see people - ME - weak only will proudly gang up to bully with pride while run off when others attacked.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never mess around with mat rempits. They attack in groups in a irrational manner. Like piranhas. Whack first ask questions later.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never mess around with mat rempits. They attack in groups in a irrational manner. Like piranhas. Whack first ask questions later.
People are embolden when are in a crowd. I may add that these people were the children of Mahartir legacy grown up to face the consequences of his corrupted rule.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman aka @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek don’t forget your own cb logic that you applied to me everyone gang up to bully me means I am the troublemaker and apply to yourself and the Malaysian Chinese that get bullied here by other race. Afterall that’s their own clever logic to abuse me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Chinese so proud to gang up to bully me and everyone here says I got bullied everywhere by people ganging up means I am the troublemaker. So Malaysian Chinese get bullied by other race ganging up means what? Why so double standard @glockman aka @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek? Seriously you deserve it to be beaten up by people ganging up because that’s what you did to me with your dog pride.
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Chinese so proud to gang up to bully me and everyone here says I got bullied everywhere by people ganging up means I am the troublemaker. So Malaysian Chinese get bullied by other race ganging up means what? Why so double standard @glockman aka @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek? Seriously you deserve it to be beaten up by people ganging up because that’s what you did to me with your dog pride. View attachment 184393
All those criminal bully dogs that gang up to bully me deserve it when others gang up on them. It’s called 活该!