• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Hospitals Introduce Hands-Free Automatic Sperm Extractor

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun keep track of you either, but when you first posted this thread, I made a note becos I suspected that you would come out with something like this.
And you did. :rolleyes:

Looks like you caught our good friend in the act. Even if he's not infP or (S), there's always a hyperlink next to the reputation flag to indicate which post was upped/zapped.

Char_Azn must post a screenshot of his reputation page to prove he was zapped for starting this thread EARLIER THAN 8pm Singapore Time on 13 Jan. Or else his credibility will be gone forever.

Last edited: