• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Hospitals Introduce Hands-Free Automatic Sperm Extractor

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stinkapore have wat....but only the FT angmohs get to use them for free.........

these angmoihs call them BFMs or SPGs

jin jueh liao lor....some of them even come with a car to let their angmoh bfs drive hor.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the machine gets pregnant, you'll have to do the honourable thing and buy it for life.

nah! that is not that bad...you call 995 & tell the dispatcher that your _____ is stuck in a sperm extractor...she will transfer your call to the mentail hospital.... ha ha ha or the machine squeeze you so hard, you die of_______ I do not know what the medical coroner will write in the death certificate..:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Wow.
+52 (689 +52 = 741) from the "neutral" eErotica69 for the forum's number 1 PAP supporter on the fake basis that he was "zapped".
LOL.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody zapped you for posting this.
You were already at 689 points when you started this thread. :rolleyes:

I dun keep track of my points since I m in no danger of going into moderation I saw some red marks in my profile for this post. Unless the system indicator is screwed, I assume its a zap

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I dun keep track of my points since I m in no danger of going into moderation I saw some red marks in my profile for this post. Unless the system indicator is screwed, I assume its a zap

I dun keep track of you either, but when you first posted this thread, I made a note becos I suspected that you would come out with something like this.
And you did. :rolleyes: