• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Ed helicopter

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I as a Chinese think that there're many outdated and outmoded so-called Chinese cultural and traditional that should be discarded, for the sake of the advancement of Chinese as a race.

Kidding ourselves with so-called pride of tradition is the worst thing that a Chinese can get mired in and impeded with. What are we wearing now? Look at yourselves, dear fellow Chinese. Chinese or western?

Well said. Professor Ramsex !!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I as a Chinese think that there're many outdated and outmoded so-called Chinese cultural tradition that should be discarded, for the sake of the advancement of Chinese as a race.

Kidding ourselves with so-called pride of tradition is the worst thing that a Chinese can get mired in and impeded with. What are we wearing now? Look at yourselves, dear fellow Chinese. Chinese or western?

first of all, is there such a thing call chinese ed helicopter nowadays? almost all of the subjects in school since 80s are in English.

secondly, chinese culture is more than dress code.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter Western culture or Chinese culture, in most of the civilized society in this world, its not right to bully the outcast.

In Singapore, the Chinese educated they are the outcast. They had been 'defeated' by LKY and the lot. Its not right to stomp on the fallen.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter Western culture or Chinese culture, in most of the civilized society in this world, its not right to bully the outcast.

In Singapore, the Chinese education is a outcast. They had been 'defeated' by LKY and the lot. Its not right to stomp on the fallen.

Wah .... suddenly you became an angel ah ??

Your nickname is chameleon ??

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was also "trained" in some Bahasa and disciplinary matters by LHL's very own chikgu Amin:p, who never failed to sing the praises of LKY and PAPs to me at any given opportunity, never understood why until I found out that he use to be LHL's personal chikgu at Oxley and Istana:biggrin:

Good observation. He was trained in Malay (due to Singapore's Malay population and inextricable geographical location between Malaya and Indonesia) and Russian (during the cold war period). Lee Kuan Yew claims that Lee Hsien Loong wasn't groomed to be PM. I don't want to defame him, neither can I believe him.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you kidding me? Ah Lim's spoken grammar is sometimes like shit but at least not as bad as LKY's former buddy, Teh Cheang Wan.

But Lim Swee Say speaks better English grammar-wise than many English helicopters although his pronounciation and manner of speaking sound a little odd.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey moron. since the 80s most of the subjects in school are in english. not much chinese educated helicopters left. u still live in the past era??

You very modern ah ?? You are just a little prick with an attitude !! That's all.

By the way, hang on to your petticoat !!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You very modern ah ?? You are just a little prick with an attitude !! That's all.

By the way, hang on to your petticoat !!

a prick with a attitude is better than u which is a clit with unidentifiable fungus.

me teasing a feminine petticoat is better than u hiding under soiled crocodile brand boxer shorts and having a hairy twitching balls hanging over your head.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
a prick with a attitude is better than u which is a clit with unidentifiable fungus.

me teasing a feminine petticoat is better than u hiding under soiled crocodile brand boxer shorts and having a hairy twitching balls hanging over your head.

Bend down now boy !! Bite on your your petticoat !! The ride is about to begin !! You twit !!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets look at the PAP cabinet minsters. how many of them are chinese educated helicopter? most of the high ranking asshole in PAP camp are english educated helicopter!

Stop talking cock here. Go milk your old cows' teats now !! You little parrot !!

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets look at the PAP cabinet minsters. how many of them are chinese educated helicopter? most of the high ranking asshole in PAP camp are english educated helicopter!

just ignore ee ee or or, and this thread then all will be quiet.

no point discussing with some one with no substance or intellect, there is no way you are going to have a meaningful discussion with someone who can't hold a proper bantering.

Anyway, I am a chinese educated who studied in UK. So makes me both english and chinese helicopters. If you go to and see the world out there, there are many chinese helicopters larger than the population of singapore who speaks better than the singlish we speak here.

everyone ignore this thread after my posting.

have a nice day :smile:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
just ignore ee ee or or, and this thread then all will be quiet.

no point discussing with some one with no substance or intellect, there is no way you are going to have a meaningful discussion with someone who can't hold a proper bantering.

Anyway, I am a chinese educated who studied in UK. So makes me both english and chinese helicopters. If you go to and see the world out there, there are many chinese helicopters larger than the population of singapore who speaks better than the singlish we speak here.

everyone ignore this thread after my posting.

have a nice day :smile:

Hello Helicopter !!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>Anyway, I am a chinese educated who studied in UK. So makes me both english and chinese helicopters. <<<

Hello pariah !!