• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese are not racists

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
keling, what's the big deal in knowing some tamil words? This is singapore and there are enough kelings around to know some typical words. Of course who needs to write in your noodle scribblings u call words.:biggrin: A taxi driver described them to me.

Keling for you to always mention racism in singapore and then contridict it by saying amtk syndrome in singapore u must have something serious and terrible happen to you in the past. :biggrin:

Dun blame us for ur own shortcomings in any case.

noodle is Chinese. And besides you guys are still stuck in the pictogram stage of language development. That went out centuries ago to be replaced by a far more efficient phonetic and syllaballic system.

With 26 letters based on sound, the English language for example can produce billions of words. But the Chinese vocabulary has to rely on 'new' pictures all the time, thereby severly restricting the development of language. How many characters you know? Is that why there are very few Chinese classics and literary masterpieces.

And also the if Chinese characters are used to describe a situation,say, Singapore, using characters that sound like Singapore, it will take its real meaning away- the lion city- correct me if I am wrong.

Qn: If I wrote Singapore in Chinese characters, going by phonetics, what would the real meaning be?

And if I wrote the Lion City in Chinese Characters, it will not sound like SIngapore right?

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
and also the chinese language dont have a sense of tense right?

You will say ' I eat today, yesterday I eat, tommorow I eat" right?

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
DURING my stay in China all I ever experienced were racial taunts, blatant discrimination and general loathing from the majority" says mixed-race Canadian teacher David Szykulski,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

these are the kind of complaints u will get from friggin' jews like david szykulski ...

u see, jews feel inferior in the presence of racially pure people like chinese & european whites ... they see discrimination in everything even when theres none, arising from their own inferiority complex & insecurity ... the whites have been putting up with this shit since time immemorial & now the chinese are facing the same ...

ignore these jews ...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
david szykulski, u russian jew ... yes, the chinese really hate u, but what r u going to do abt it ? huh ? :oIo:

do u know that in chinese language, the word 'jew' is the animal character 'you' and not the human character of 'you' which means excellent ? the chinese realise u guys don't deserve 2b described as excellent ... so go home and cry ...

and wheres home ? NY ? eastern europe ? or isreal ? chased out all over the world by different groups of ppl since time immemorial, shows how much ppl hate the jews, perpetual troublemakers & damn good at 'playing the victim' ...

trouble now is - alot of singaporeans can't tell the difference betw real caucasians (ie ppl of white european descent) & freaking jews ... :mad: ...

... but at least the mainland chinese can ... :smile:

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
DURING my stay in China all I ever experienced were racial taunts, blatant discrimination and general loathing from the majority" says mixed-race Canadian teacher David Szykulski,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

these are the kind of complaints u will get from friggin' jews like david szykulski ...

u see, jews feel inferior in the presence of racially pure people like chinese & european whites ... they see discrimination in everything even when theres none, arising from their own inferiority complex & insecurity ... the whites have been putting up with this shit since time immemorial & now the chinese are facing the same ...

He was ill-treated because he was half black - not because he was Jew.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks more like the white men loves yellow women. white men dont want chocloate brown. then again nobody wants chocolate brown, not even their own kind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its a myth that white men love yellow women ... only jews love to mix around with ppl of other races, and those white guys u see dating chinese women are - i bet my last dollar - american jews ...

the genuine white ppl have a superiority complex (& incidentally, so do races eg. chinese, japanese) ... and they will only stick with their own white ppl ... but a few dumb ones (esp the females) will agree to be with a jewish man - thats why the white races are tainted now with jew blood ... and are dying off ...

chinese girls who date jewish men (mistaking them for whites) will suffer the same fate ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
noodle is Chinese. And besides you guys are still stuck in the pictogram stage of language development. That went out centuries ago to be replaced by a far more efficient phonetic and syllaballic system.

With 26 letters based on sound, the English language for example can produce billions of words. But the Chinese vocabulary has to rely on 'new' pictures all the time, thereby severly restricting the development of language. How many characters you know? Is that why there are very few Chinese classics and literary masterpieces.

And also the if Chinese characters are used to describe a situation,say, Singapore, using characters that sound like Singapore, it will take its real meaning away- the lion city- correct me if I am wrong.

Qn: If I wrote Singapore in Chinese characters, going by phonetics, what would the real meaning be?

And if I wrote the Lion City in Chinese Characters, it will not sound like SIngapore right?

Eh keling twisting and turning ur way out of this again. The chinese language has survived for a very very long time and in fact is still learnt by millions or in fact billions of ppl so what you are saying is pure BS.

As for the comparison to english, chinese characters are able to describe more in less words compared to english. Of course with ur lower IQ speaking mandarin let alone mastering the skill of reading chinese characters would be an impossible task.

Btw whenever i read the chinese title of an english movie i get a better accurate description compared to reading the enlish title and this are hollywood movies.

Keling the word singapore by itself has no real meaning. :biggrin: This english word singa and pore has no real meaning. Singa is lion and pura is city in malay, yet it was anglicized as "singapore" no meaning by itself. The chinese words for singapore sound phonetically like singapore in english.

Anyway many english words are borrowed from many languages like latin, german, italian. The words in their original language usually consist of a phrase and describe it aptly but when angelized into english it's a new word. Too bad your twist and turn tatic failed this time. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ignore these jews ...

Yes one of the good posts by you. Complaining of racism about chinese is simply riddiculous. While of course there are bad hats chinese do not have a racist agenda.

You will not find any chinese version of a hitler youth for eg whoose sole purpose is to terrorize other races and conduct violence against them. Typical for these ppl to make a mountain out of a molehill when talking about chinese racism just like in singapore's context. Examples are like Oh this chinese person did not smile at me or talks down to me etc etc.

They even mentioned some chinese are only polite as being a facade and do not really mean it?:rolleyes: Hence all chinese have to cut open their hearts to show their true sincerity.

No wonder a keling posted this to attack chinese. Kelings are mixed with 1000s of races in shitland and beyond and do not even know their true racial heritage hence they too feel threatened like the jews and posted this to attack chinese. :mad:

It's a good thing u brought this to mind.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh keling twisting and turning ur way out of this again. The chinese language has survived for a very very long time and in fact is still learnt by millions or in fact billions of ppl so what you are saying is pure BS.

As for the comparison to english, chinese characters are able to describe more in less words compared to english. Of course with ur lower IQ speaking mandarin let alone mastering the skill of reading chinese characters would be an impossible task.

Btw whenever i read the chinese title of an english movie i get a better accurate description compared to reading the enlish title and this are hollywood movies.

Keling the word singapore by itself has no real meaning. :biggrin: This english word singa and pore has no real meaning. Singa is lion and pura is city in malay, yet it was anglicized as "singapore" no meaning by itself. The chinese words for singapore sound phonetically like singapore in english.

Anyway many english words are borrowed from many languages like latin, german, italian. The words in their original language usually consist of a phrase and describe it aptly but when angelized into english it's a new word. Too bad your twist and turn tatic failed this time. :biggrin:

you dont know what you're talking about. latin Greek English German and Sanskrit all belong to the Indo European langauges.

Haha you are a joke. How many characters you know- 10?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you dont know what you're talking about. latin Greek English German and Sanskrit all belong to the Indo European langauges.

Haha you are a joke. How many characters you know- 10?

Keling unable to refute what i wrote u ran away again?

U mentioned how is SG pronounced phonetically in chinese, i said it sounds very similar to english singapore. U asked is the meaning the same. I said it's the same with english and every language and they add in new words all the time.

Singapore is dervied from singa pura and hence the word has no meaning by itself in english.

of course a lying twisting keling snake like urself will deny it and talk rubbish not related to the topic. :rolleyes: