• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China woman murdered Singapore uncle in Beach Road 美之路

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

HERME BEAUTY​

Unit Number: #02-31
Herme Spa invite you to release the worries of your day & step into a space of holistic health. Immerse yourself in the world of luxury and relaxation. Let Hermes Spa be your sanctuary of serenity and well-being.
Contact Number: 6513 8017

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Natural Elements​

Unit Number: #02-05/06
A Natural Approach To Beauty, Health & Wellness
In the heart of tranquility, where the whispers of nature harmonize with the rhythms of well-being, Natural Elements TCM Wellness Spa emerges as a sanctuary devoted to the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Our spa is more than a place; it’s an immersive journey that invites you to rediscover balance and vitality through the healing power of nature.

Contact Number: 8921 6536

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A woman was charged with murder on May 9 after she allegedly killed a man in a unit at the Citygate Residences condominium in Beach Road.

Her ATB stamina was too much for him to bear?

Has the forensic team examined her CB? Which of the four in the last row does she have?

hymen-jpg.199847

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost everyday there are news about China citizens or ex China citizens (such as those ex China citizens who hold Cambodia passport) committing crimes in Singapore

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who is familiar in this matter told me that it seems China criminals have changed their base from Hong Kong to Singapore after the implementation of Security Law in Hong Kong.

China criminals who used to run their illicit activities in Hong Kong were worried about China communist party and because of this, they shifted their base from Hong Kong to China

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of fierce ATB my favourite.

The Sinkie uncle must be unable to sextisfy her bank account and in bed.

Please introduce her to me!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who is familiar in this matter told me that it seems China criminals have changed their base from Hong Kong to Singapore after the implementation of Security Law in Hong Kong.

China criminals who used to run their illicit activities in Hong Kong were worried about China communist party and because of this, they shifted their base from Hong Kong to China
I would have thought Dubai to be safer. Even Iranians, under sanctions, uses dubai.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Almost everyday there are news about China citizens or ex China citizens (such as those ex China citizens who hold Cambodia passport) committing crimes in Singapore

Many ethnic Chinese Sinkies who are extremely gullible here. It's a gold mine for Tiong scammers.