• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China passport collection

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anyone know that can i collect the china passport from the China embassy in Singapore on behalf of my friend? i called the embassy since this morning till now but the line was enage. thanks.

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your friend gives you a authorization letter... yes, you can...

i got my tour agency to collect for me previously... no authorization letter, but no issue also

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your friend gives you a authorization letter... yes, you can...

i got my tour agency to collect for me previously... no authorization letter, but no issue also

no, he did not, he gave me his old passport, a piece of pink paper. he told me i can collect on his behalf. thanks.

ace30

Hi, anyone know that can i collect the china passport from the China embassy in Singapore on behalf of my friend? i called the embassy since this morning till now but the line was enage. thanks.

If he doing renewal or extend .Both if he went down the first time himslef than collection can be done by you on his behalf otherwise he need to collect personally himself

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he doing renewal or extend .Both if he went down the first time himslef than collection can be done by you on his behalf otherwise he need to collect personally himself

thanks, he had collected it as he need to drop by MOM some documentation.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can just go collect with the pink slip no issue no letter needed.. and pay up. I believe btw SGD$80 - $180.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem just go down to collect the passport and make the payment also with the slip.