• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chicken porridge at Giant Tampines foodcourt - WTF??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give your business to the local hawkers. Avoid the wannabe posh places (e.g. George Quek's Toast Box) which charge you a premium.

Where do we have LOCAL HAWKER's anymore?? All LOCAL HAWKS that prey, left we have KOPITIAM, right we have FOODFARE, TOAST BOX, YA KUN, Food Republic, S11, S26...Kim San Leng..what else? my area 2 out of the many listed above....all selling crappy food!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

be adventurous, try it with hum
images

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Indonesians have one of the bed chicken porridge they call bubur ayam I always like to have a bowl when I'm there. Here's a photo I found thru google

got curry in the porridge, nice or not?
look a bit weird leh

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you are talking about that stall in the Central hawker centre don't forget they also add bak-yew-poh bestest sial

Nothing beats Clementi's Soon Lee Delicious Pork Porridge. No imitation halal bubur nasi will do.

That's what I was talking about earlier. Bestest and raw in your face type no pretending. Knn no more in this fucked up country by PAP.