• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chicken Drumstick Rice

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
A short piece from me today.

I went out of office earlier today, to "tapow" lunch, and now back in the aircon-comfort office, munching on my lunch. This hot weather is real bad for my skin, so I reckon ∼ it is better that I "hide" from these harmful UV rays, instead of lunching out.

It has been at the back of my mind to pen about this, but somehow, it is always relegated to my back burner. Perhaps it's a good time to share this today, as I did an "unusual" act.

I tapowed my lunch at a nearby kopishop. On my way, I will always see an old man in a wheelchair, selling tissue paper. He looks genuine. Occasionally, I will buy from him, to help him out. Sometimes, I will gave him $2, without taking the tissue sachets.

Today, I did something different. I had no idea what has gotten into my brains, perhaps the hot sun has "fried" it.

I decided to "tapow" two boxes of chicken drumstick rice with braised egg, and gave a box to him. He was pleasantly surprised, and accepted my gesture of lunch, though it would be tough for him to enjoy his lunch in this hot weather :(

Anyway, I was initially not sure whether he was a genuine case of persons who needed help. Now I am absolutely sure. I guess I should do this more often. It does lift my mood too.

Have a nice Easter Monday :smile:.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went out of office earlier today, to "tapow" lunch, and now back in the aircon-comfort office, munching on my lunch. This hot weather is real bad for my skin, so I reckon ∼ it is better that I "hide" from these harmful UV rays, instead of lunching out.

It has been at the back of my mind to pen about this, but somehow, it is always relegated to my back burner. Perhaps it's a good time to share this today, as I did an "unusual" act.

I tapowed my lunch at a nearby kopishop. On my way, I will always see an old man in a wheelchair, selling tissue paper. He looks genuine. Occasionally, I will buy from him, to help him out. Sometimes, I will gave him $2, without taking the tissue sachets.

Today, I did something different. I had no idea what has gotten into my brains, perhaps the hot sun has "fried" it.

I decided to "tapow" two boxes of chicken drumstick rice with braised egg, and gave a box to him. He was pleasantly surprised, and accepted my gesture of lunch, though it would be tough for him to enjoy his lunch in this hot weather :(

Anyway, I was initially not sure whether he was a genuine case of persons who needed help. Now I am absolutely sure. I guess I should do this more often. It does lift my mood too.

genuine case or not, here's something to chew on:

"Like all kind people, she is taken advantage of by others, but she doesn't let it get to her." - Tan Swie Hian, 72

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can feed u with one big drumming stick n two eggs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You should offer to show him your chichis he'll be over the moon at your kind gesture.

gallery_nrm_1432033600-robertpattinson-flashed.jpg

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
genuine case or not, here's something to chew on:

"Like all kind people, she is taken advantage of by others, but she doesn't let it get to her." - Tan Swie Hian, 72

Good afternoon Hof. :smile:

It's fine with me. I rather err than have a genuine person go hungry :smile:.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice gesture which will be appreciated from above.

There was once this popular old lady who was also in a wheelchair selling tissue at Chinatown .
What many people don't know was that early every morning, there is a Merc fetching her there and back later.
After been recognized, she is no longer there anymore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What the heck is this chicken drumstick rice with braised egg? Got picture or not? Where can I find it?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since the last election, I have decided not to help anyone in sinkieland.. Like tissue seller, handicap or whatever cap..old people, etc..

They bring upon them their own suffering from due to their vote.. So why the fuck would I care if they are so fucking stupid.. You help them but they go kill themselves with their stupidity..

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today I got a surprise treat from a wonderful kind lady. I wanted to thank her but she was gone before I could return the kindness.

One kind act will lead to another. God bless the kind soul.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is always good to help others. That's why I volunteer with the grassroots and with church. I am glad you feel happier about yourself after helping a fellow man in need.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice gesture which will be appreciated from above.

There was once this popular old lady who was also in a wheelchair selling tissue at Chinatown .
What many people don't know was that early every morning, there is a Merc fetching her there and back later.
After been recognized, she is no longer there anymore.

Don act lah. u pretending to be good.
U post sicko pics n ask free fuck from thai prostitute.
What kind of demon are u ?????
Go reflect n what kind of maggots u are ??
Then teaxh others wat to do .....
U a loser scumbag.

Ranjiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Claire :smile:

My name is Ranjiao Meng. I am the brother of Ah Meng. You can call me Ranjiao.

You are such a kind lady. Can PM me your phone number. Can we be friends?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Warmest regards
Ranjiao (Meng)

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Claire :smile:

My name is Ranjiao Meng. I am the brother of Ah Meng. You can call me Ranjiao.

You are such a kind lady. Can PM me your phone number. Can we be friends?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Warmest regards
Ranjiao (Meng)

Whahaha Whahaha.
U kopimeng + Raider