• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiak lak - who wants to be a school principal now? Or join the teaching service?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was a brief mentioning about a "one with a gov scholarship" who was also involved in this syndicate. i just hope it isn't my missing pet snake.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read that quite a number of clients self-fear. Don't need a lawyer. Waste time and money. Subhas must be laughing all the way to the bank. He is an ordinary lawyer who takes up high profile cases but certainly can't perform miracles.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a difference between a pimp and an introducer, though both may be paid commission or gratuity for their services. A pimp solicits business on behalf of whores. A man who saw a woman he doesn't know gets an introducer to introduce him to her. The higher level is matchmaker, in which marriage is comptemplated.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a difference between a pimp and an introducer, though both may be paid commission or gratuity for their services. A pimp solicits business on behalf of whores. A man who saw a woman he doesn't know gets an introducer to introduce him to her. The higher level is matchmaker, in which marriage is comptemplated.

Marriage and prostitution: no difference except for price and clientele.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So u are a pimp who don't get paid.

Definition of a pimp includes getting paid. If not paid, no pimp. Some of the KTV gals always ask me to intro my friends to them coz they need the money and they know my friends machiam me, very charitable with $. If they are going for $150, I pay them $200.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definition of a pimp includes getting paid. If not paid, no pimp. Some of the KTV gals always ask me to intro my friends to them coz they need the money and they know my friends machiam me, very charitable with $. If they are going for $150, I pay them $200.

Getting paid can be in cash or in kind. E.g. you want this girl whom I know, I want that contract that you can grant...see?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If principal involved is a client, then he is called up as witness, no crime. but cuz he's a principal, that is not nice at all for the image of an educationist. So he'll be dropped by MOE.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor Ramseth. Pulling imaginary definitions out of your bag again. Here, the dictionary says....finds customers for a prostitute will define someone as a pimp.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pimps

pimp (pmp)
n.
One who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer.
intr.v. pimped, pimp·ing, pimps