• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheesoonjuan on tankinlian

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I say Oppo extremists will say anything and do anything with their clouded judgement.

Their hatred for the PAP overwhelms their capacity to be objective. Let's take a step back and take politics, his conduct and his "hobby" completely out of the picture.

Would we want this chap with his speech impediment or inability to speak coherently without stumbling and lisping to represent Singapore on the world stage?

Would we want this chap with his speech impediment or inability to speak coherently without stumbling and lisping to talk to world leaders?

These world leaders will require an interpreter to understand his spoken English. Think of the subtitles you see when watching Singaporeans speak Singlish when they are interviewed. There is a reason why there are subtitles. Non Singaporeans struggle to understand or simply can't understand people like him.

No one except those in Singapore will understand his Singlish, his thick Singlish accent and the staccato manner when he speaks. It's okay if he is able to codeswitch but he can't even do this.

This guy will simply be a fucking embarrassment to Singapore and Singaporeans on the world stage. I cringe in embarrassment when I picture him talking to world leaders.

Thankfully, it won't happen and will not come to pass.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need a President who looks after its citizen's interest.. Not a President who speaks well, looks good n wayang on stage, being just another YES man n belongs to the gahmen...!

That's not the role of the President as much as Lau Chee Hong, a PAP YES man for more than three decades, tries to deceives you as to what a president can do.

That's the role of an elected government.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not the role of the President as much as Lau Chee Hong tries to deceives you as to what a president can do.

That's the role of an elected government.
Who cares! @least he's an independent guy... That's what matters most.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares! @least he's an independent guy... That's what matters most.

Judging from how you and Lau Chee Hong's ardent supporters are emotionally involved in this to the point of losing all objectivity and rationality, please prepare yourselves for a massive disappointment this Friday night.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
pap-wansui-edmw.gif

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from how you and Lau Chee Hong's ardent supporters are emotionally involved in this to the point of losing all objectivity and rationality, please prepare yourselves for a massive disappointment this Friday night.
Why would I be disappointed? Even though we know there won't be much changes if there's any regardless who wins, my joy comes from casting the vote for TKL... :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy will simply be a fucking embarrassment to Singapore and Singaporeans on the world stage. I cringe in embarrassment when I picture him talking to world leaders.
Embarrassment to Singapore is putting it mildly.

Look at his fuck face. He has a stupid smirk and grin when he speaks.

1693392735232.jpeg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freak election

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
F
Their hatred for the PAP overwhelms their capacity to be objective. Let's take a step back and take politics, his conduct and his "hobby" completely out of the picture.

Would we want this chap with his speech impediment or inability to speak coherently without stumbling and lisping to represent Singapore on the world stage?

Would we want this chap with his speech impediment or inability to speak coherently without stumbling and lisping to talk to world leaders?

These world leaders will require an interpreter to understand his spoken English. Think of the subtitles you see when watching Singaporeans speak Singlish when they are interviewed. There is a reason why there are subtitles. Non Singaporeans struggle to understand or simply can't understand people like him.

No one except those in Singapore will understand his Singlish, his thick Singlish accent and the staccato manner when he speaks. It's okay if he is able to codeswitch but he can't even do this.

Thankfully, it won't happen and will not come to pass.
Freak election

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Singaporeans have had enough when Brain Kosong, Mdm Milo, was shoved into Instana without people mandate to prevent Tan Cheng Bock from contesting. Whoever Chee voted, I follow. Nothing can be more obvious.