• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Soon Juan activates his OA again!!!!

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a brief spell, I, the MONGREL who bit my masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan have set my OA back on all my dissidents!! Even S Vasoo and Chiam See Tong combined can't get me who do these anti-SDP forumers think they are?

OA - go ass them!!!

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a brief spell, I, the MONGREL who bit my masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan have set my OA back on all my dissidents!! Even S Vasoo and Chiam See Tong combined can't get me who do these anti-SDP forumers think they are?

OA - go ass them!!!

Ass your mother chee bye lah. :biggrin:

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, Is CSJ still eligible to stand for the next GE?

I looked through the Singapore Elections official website and it did just mentioned that candidates need to be above 21 years old etc. Nothing on past records of imprisonment etc.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ain't Africa where N . Manadela spent a quarter of a century behind bars yet managed to win the presidential seat.
Anyways , GE without the comical Chee Soon Juan is like sex without foreplay
:biggrin:

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ain't Africa where N . Manadela spent a quarter of a century behind bars yet managed to win the presidential seat.
Anyways , GE without the comical Chee Soon Juan is like sex without foreplay
:biggrin:

So is CSJ eligible for next GE?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check with the Electoral Department.

Click here

Wonder what's Article 45 of the Constitution of the Republic of Singapore ? :confused:

Saw the site earlier but missed the Article 45 bit...basically I think CSJ is out as he has not been pardoned by our gracious lords and never will be ....

(e) has been convicted of an offence by a court of law in Singapore or Malaysia and sentenced to imprisonment for a term of not less than one year or to a fine of not less than $2,000 and has not received a free pardon:

Provided that where the conviction is by a court of law in Malaysia, the person shall not be so disqualified unless the offence is also one which, had it been committed in Singapore, would have been punishable by a court of law in Singapore;

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check with the Electoral Department.
Click here
Wonder what's Article 45 of the Constitution of the Republic of Singapore ? :confused:

Disqualifications for membership of Parliament
45. —(1) Subject to this Article, a person shall not be qualified to be a Member of Parliament who —
(a) is and has been found or declared to be of unsound mind;
(b) is an undischarged bankrupt;
(c) holds an office of profit;
and more.....

think loudhailer can't contest next GE.
what is an office of profit?