• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Shakes Hand With Leperous Man! Disgusting! Stay Away From Me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only kind that you cavort with are those paying you 5-6 dorars a trick, thus allowing you to act as the play victim bitch here, fatfugs!

Your mother wife daughters twat can put your bastard head inside. Tried and tested by you dirty fucker. Happy with my promotion of them? Come leylong leylong mudlander trash prostitutes family of semaj2357! Cheap fucks at 5 to 6 dollars a fuck! Bastard semaj2357 use this money to play bully in SBF. Pui!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mother wife daughters twat can put your bastard head inside. Tried and tested by you dirty fucker. Happy with my promotion of them? Come leylong leylong mudlander trash prostitutes family of semaj2357! Cheap fucks at 5 to 6 dollars a fuck! Bastard semaj2357 use this money to play bully in SBF. Pui!
can your twat do the same, minus the teeth and krispy beef curtains, fatugs :confused:
smile, you're on can-teeth kamera :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can your twat do the same, minus the teeth and krispy beef curtains, fatugs :confused:
smile, you're on can-teeth kamera :biggrin:

Your mother wife daughters twat can put your bastard head inside. Tried and tested by you dirty fucker. Happy with my promotion of them? Come leylong leylong mudlander trash prostitutes family of semaj2357! Cheap cheap fucks!