• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Hong Tat warns against 'politics of division and envy' over employment data

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-chan-chun-sing-chee-hong-tat-pritam-12245968

"I don't think we have anything to hide,” Mr Chan replied. “We have just shared the data.”
Mr Singh then asked for a breakdown of Singaporeans and PRs in PMET jobs, leading to Mr Chan questioning the motives behind the questions.
“I am always very cautious about this constant divide: ‘Singaporean versus PR’. The insinuation seems to be that somehow the Singaporeans are not benefitting,” he said.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no politics of division and envy here, plainly Singaporean and non-Singaporean. Just like any country I visited, it is obvious that I am an alien in their country.
if you want me to feel proud being here then I wish know why those that did not served NS, held a foreign passport is taking up resources I need dearly or my children's needs dearly. If they give up their passport and become citizen than I welcome them with open arms because when in-time of hardship they more or less stuck here as I am. We are no longer a fishing village, please don't tell us that we need to bow to all or any foreign talent. MP Chee you dare to open up your position to foreign talent ? I believe with your salary, many talent better than you will be willing to become a citizen (or PR).