• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheap contractor to recommend

bambamstick

Need someone to hack away some flooring and resurface it a little lower than it currently is. Please PM or mail me any contacts. Many thanks in advance. Tight budget so not looking for high profile players. :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need someone to hack away some flooring and resurface it a little lower than it currently is. Please PM or mail me any contacts. Many thanks in advance. Tight budget so not looking for high profile players. :smile:

Now contractor don't do small project. Even if they do it will be very expensive. Because now they have many project. Unless you can find direct worker without going to the company.:biggrin:

dreamliner

Alfrescian
Loyal
The construction costs is very high now. If you can wait, put off the project to a later date. Otherwise, be prepared to pay a premium for the work required.

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apart from the above comments, you may want to consider DIY. Buy some tools and a book. If successful, you may even moonlight as a contractor for small jobs like the one you had.

jw5

Loyal
Now contractor don't do small project. Even if they do it will be very expensive. Because now they have many project. Unless you can find direct worker without going to the company.:biggrin:
Hahaha.
"Cheap contractor" is an oxymoron.
It's just like "White coal". :smile:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am architect, contractors q-up to please me, put your property under my name then i will have it done in a jiffy

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah cheap contractor later you get endless headaches ah.

Better get reliable one. Cheap does not mean it is good.

simone

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEAP CHEAP CONTRACTOR ....

just got this contractor to do renovations... still wondering whether he got earn money or not cos the renovation cost very cheap

his name is AH TIONG hp : 91462519

just say recommend by SIMON

cheers

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also got one . His name Ah Ghee tel: 9733 5583 . Very reliable and important is responsible . Not those contractors where after collect money than don't bother to care if any things need to touch up. Maybe you can try him , well at least can compare price .