• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC paid $6m to produce Sun Whore's China Wine

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam,,,,are u crazy? U need psychiatric help.....

I'm planning to start a new section for all things SUN!!!! She really is a stunning success with beauty to match her singing talent.

CHC is destined to reach even greater heights now that she is in charge. God bless her.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
936907_500966809972717_1207727036_n.jpg

I cannot imagine this face this body wearing Changi garb. Sad sial.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the first time I have seen the video or heard the song, and they are both crap.

Yes...especially the inexplicable and unbelievable last part of the video...confrontation in a karaoke joint???

WTF is that?? what meaning???? Bloody fxxxing crap gau mai crap....:(:(:(:(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dancehall videos definitely don't take too much money to produce. Most dancehall productions obviously lag behind hip hop ones in terms of quality but cos wycleff was involved I think they made it a higher standard one but 6 mil is a bit out of the ballpark

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
一将功成万骨枯。

Spend so much with so little success. Worst investment of the century.

They need to pray harder.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think hiring Wyclef Jean and Elephant Man is cheap?

You mean after paying that "Wyclef and Elephant" $6mil can only produce that sort of crap music video?
I'm sure you can do much better than those jokers if they are willing to pay $1mil for your service right?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she was ugly, the photographers wouldn't be interested. The mad scramble to capture her beauty speaks for itself. You're just jealous of her good looks.

Why not ask her to accept you as her "God Son".
That will give you the access to some of her disposal funds and also allows you to admire her beauty.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think hiring Wyclef Jean and Elephant Man is cheap?

Wycleff isn't cheap for sure but elephant man would be much cheaper. His hey days are long over even when the vid was released. Although he's exciting he isn't really impressive his dub plate voice overs should be real cheap. Tony Matterhorn was the other name star selector of a sound system becoming an artist. He clashed kip rich at last years sting and lost spectacularly.

HonestAli

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about this. Didn't take 6m to do this to garner over 2m views...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sckIDFNEjRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My niece loves to see people posting opening kinder surprise eggs on youtube. Lame you think but Most of these videos easily more than 1 million views.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
"China Wine" is an excellent production. I heard Michael Jackson was interested in working with Sun. Unfortunately, he died before this dream collaboration could take place.

Can you back up your words with facts ? Or this, another of your usual proclamations ?