• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC paid $6m to produce Sun Whore's China Wine

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That "cannot make it" China wine music video really need $6mil?
I would think that only a portion of it goes to the JH music production company.
The rest has been under Sun Whore's own luxury disposal.

You think hiring Wyclef Jean and Elephant Man is cheap?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video has garnered 1,492,613 views.

Why don't you upload a video of someone playing a guitar in a void deck and see whether it can match that figure. :rolleyes:
Boss, you are out of your league lah. The number of youtube views can be "bought", just like press coverage, media interviews etc. Everything can be purchased with just a little cash upfront to PR firms and reporters. Of course Sun whore has the benefit of free additional support from her hubby's CHC dumbfuck followers.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about this. Didn't take 6m to do this to garner over 2m views...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sckIDFNEjRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The video has garnered 1,492,613 views.

Why don't you upload a video of someone playing a guitar in a void deck and see whether it can match that figure. :rolleyes:

More ppl see mean bery goot...den dis huan mus be even batter lor...:biggrin: 1,906,169 view...:p

[video=youtube;9RrLQUN8UJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9RrLQUN8UJg[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss, you are out of your league lah. The number of youtube views can be "bought", just like press coverage, media interviews etc. Everything can be purchased with just a little cash upfront to PR firms and reporters. Of course Sun whore has the benefit of free additional support from her hubby's CHC dumbfuck followers.

Of course it can be bought. I didn't log on to the net yesterday for the first time in my life. I've been running websites for more than a decade.

However, in Sun Ho's case, purchasing viewership simply isn't necessary as she has natural talent, she sings beautifully, her dance moves are slick and to top it all, she has such a beautiful face.

I'll admit that many of those views could be repeat visits. I should know because I've played that video 10 times in the last half an hour.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
More ppl see mean bery goot...den dis huan mus be even batter lor...:biggrin: 1,906,169 view...:p

Those views are from Ang Mohs who heard there was an Asian freak show in town and wanted a good laugh. He looks like a typical sinkie. He should apply for PR. He'll blend in perfectly.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it can be bought. I didn't log on to the net yesterday for the first time in my life. I've been running websites for more than a decade.

However, in Sun Ho's case, purchasing viewership simply isn't necessary as she has natural talent, she sings beautifully, her dance moves are slick and to top it all, she has such a beautiful face.

I'll admit that many of those views could be repeat visits. I should know because I've played that video 10 times in the last half an hour.

...while you jerk off seeing the horse prancing around?

Anyway, the point here is that you can't buy respect or talent. You either have it or you don't. End of.

jw5

Loyal
Those views are from Ang Mohs who heard there was an Asian freak show in town and wanted a good laugh. He looks like a typical sinkie. He should apply for PR. He'll blend in perfectly.

Are you and/or that overbearing manipulative moderator of yours who needs to hide behind another nickname and only uses his powers for his own purpose, going to do something about that teekee moron who keeps embedding entire webpages in the forum threads?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Are you and/or that overbearing manipulative moderator of yours who needs to hide behind another nickname and only uses his powers for his own purpose, going to do something about that teekee moron who keeps embedding entire webpages in the forum threads?

Zap the bugger. Once his posts end up in the mod queue, I can deal with them at source before they appear.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
936907_500966809972717_1207727036_n.jpg