• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chateau de Holland Rd

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow, some people are really sensitive
I guess, no I know the real enemies of society
Are fuckwit Hypocrites who like to use labels
Look at only one side of any issue or question
Whoever points this out to him
Is either "liberal" or "fascist" or whatever
Scums in White share this trait
I have news for you Mister Hypocrite
Your definition of liberal is different from mine

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arent u the one using labels? and u probably a faggot cos u are more sensitve than they are...guess the world is becoming for fuck up,,,

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arent u the one using labels? and u probably a faggot cos u are more sensitve than they are...guess the world is becoming for fuck up,,,

You are the one using labels
I am just pointing out that by implying
That all things French are bad
Because France is now temporarily worse off than before
And therefore Sinkieland has nothing to learn from them
You are behaving like Scums in White
Making inappropriate comparisons

Now apart from labeling me liberal
You have gone one step further to make insinuations
About my sexual orientation
Just because I correctly called you sensitive what the fuck
Ooi useless Rice Wasting Hypocrite
Moi more heterosexual than you are typical daft Sinkie
In my opinion you simpleton AND Lightning Scum

:oIo::kma:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feel free to disclose where the Pappy scums are staying, what type of landed properties they own..

Yakult staying at East Coast Dunbar Walk.. There is a small Poodles guard post outside his terrace house..

My uncle's home estate has a minister staying there and there is a police guard post outside the home. Definitely not inconspicious and i believe the house isn't a bungalow but a semi D so the next door neighbour must feel awkard to have some police guy observing him and the occupants of his home. I heard when the neighbours didn't know there was a minister staying there they were all asking why don't we have a guard post too thinking it's like condo facilities with a guard post maybe we need to somehow get the developer to hire one for us.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my opinion. u are a bleeding heart liberal left wing faggot who loves the frogs. next u will be championing the rights of cyclist to cycle as they see fit like boss sam. frogland is fuck up like many parts of Europe. i am just stating the fact.these frogs companies in singapore is trying their best to replace locals with their fellow frogs as frogland is in the shit. u r just highlighting the few areas frogland could be doing well. which is no different to the soviets having sputnik.

You are the one using labels
I am just pointing out that by implying
That all things French are bad
Because France is now temporarily worse off than before
And therefore Sinkieland has nothing to learn from them
You are behaving like Scums in White
Making inappropriate comparisons

Now apart from labeling me liberal
You have gone one step further to make insinuations
About my sexual orientation
Just because I correctly called you sensitive what the fuck
Ooi useless Rice Wasting Hypocrite
Moi more heterosexual than you are typical daft Sinkie
In my opinion you simpleton AND Lightning Scum

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my opinion. u are a bleeding heart liberal left wing faggot who loves the frogs. next u will be championing the rights of cyclist to cycle as they see fit like boss sam. frogland is fuck up like many parts of Europe. i am just stating the fact.these frogs companies in singapore is trying their best to replace locals with their fellow frogs as frogland is in the shit. u r just highlighting the few areas frogland could be doing well. which is no different to the soviets having sputnik.

In my opinion, you are a fuckwit Hypocrite and PAP IB. Name calling gets you nowhere you Good for Nothing SON OF A BITCH. Trying to play the subliminal message aka Scroobal. FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND! French people stealing Sinkie jobs? Why should someone living in Perth be concerned about that? That's because you are FUCKING HELL not living in Perth. You're a PAP IB stuck in Sinkieland. French firms like other MNCs protect their intellectual property and the best way to do that is to entrust this only in their fellow countrymen.

What has cycling got to do with this? The only other nicks I know of who make unsubstantiated insinuations about other's sexual inclinations after losing debates are ChewCheng and KopiUncle - PAP IBs of which there are many more hidden. Glad that you have shown your true colours. After you I can move on to others.

France like any other country is not perfect but is not as rotten as right wing fascists like your Masters make it out to me. It has many good features which can be learned and adapted to Sinkie circumstances. This is true regardless of whether we are talking about France or Switzerland or Japan. Get this into your FUCKWIT PIN SIZED FROGGIE HEAD. By the way, the people of France are called French. What did the French do to you, must insult all by calling them an amphibian? You ate a croissant in a half-baked "French" cafe owned by exploitative GLC called "Deli-France" and got food poisoning?

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
by Tay Suan Chiang
The Business Times
Thursday, Feb 20, 2014

http://business.asiaone.com/property/showcase/chateau-de-holland-rd

Former PAP MP Dr Michael Lim inviting a French Revolution in Singapore... :rolleyes:

What is your opinion of this? opulence? decadence?

bt_hollandchateau.jpg

1.jpg

02.jpg

A VISIT to Dr Michael Lim's home is much like visiting a chateau in France but without having to endure a 12-hour long flight. The European experience starts right at the compound gate, where a pair of larger than life centurion statues stand guard.

Like with most chateaus, this one, off Holland Road, comes with an immensely long driveway, before a two-storey mansion with elaborate columns, a steeply-pitched roof, and a water fountain right up front, comes into view.

"When you look at the house, you think you are somewhere in Europe rather than in Singapore," quips Dr Lim, medical director at the Singapore Heart, Stroke & Cancer Centre, who drew up the design of his home after visiting several French chateaus and the Palace of Versailles for inspiration. - See more at: http://business.asiaone.com/property/showcase/chateau-de-holland-rd#sthash.2Hmn4M4H.dpuf

Very nice house, apparently, Teo Chee Hean stays down the road too...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Practice what you preach...

In my opinion, you are a fuckwit Hypocrite and PAP IB. Name calling gets you nowhere you Good for Nothing SON OF A BITCH. Trying to play the subliminal message aka Scroobal. FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND! French people stealing Sinkie jobs? Why should someone living in Perth be concerned about that? That's because you are FUCKING HELL not living in Perth. You're a PAP IB stuck in Sinkieland. French firms like other MNCs protect their intellectual property and the best way to do that is to entrust this only in their fellow countrymen.

What has cycling got to do with this? The only other nicks I know of who make unsubstantiated insinuations about other's sexual inclinations after losing debates are ChewCheng and KopiUncle - PAP IBs of which there are many more hidden. Glad that you have shown your true colours. After you I can move on to others.

France like any other country is not perfect but is not as rotten as right wing fascists like your Masters make it out to me. It has many good features which can be learned and adapted to Sinkie circumstances. This is true regardless of whether we are talking about France or Switzerland or Japan. Get this into your FUCKWIT PIN SIZED FROGGIE HEAD. By the way, the people of France are called French. What did the French do to you, must insult all by calling them an amphibian? You ate a croissant in a half-baked "French" cafe owned by exploitative GLC called "Deli-France" and got food poisoning?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is TCH house as big or bigger? As nice or nicer? I mean if an ordinary retired MP house is so atas,,and TCH house is smaller,,surely the next pay review, the ministars will be clamouring for more cos their 'subordinate' earn more than them...

Very nice house, apparently, Teo Chee Hean stays down the road too...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Practice what you preach...

That was exactly what I did. Everything I said about you can be substantiated from the way you jump to conclusions about the French, labelling others this and that immediately after you lose a debate, etc starting from post 31. Vulgarities are just the icing on the cake.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U called me a Pappie 1st,,

That was exactly what I did. Everything I said about you can be substantiated from the way you jump to conclusions about the French, labelling others this and that immediately after you lose a debate, etc starting from post 31. Vulgarities are just the icing on the cake.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U called me a Pappie 1st,,

I said probably @ post 37 and the basis was stated clearly. On the other fact, you had no basis for your name calling. As far as I am concerned, you're a Pappie, but other forummers don't have to take my word for it. They just need to use their brain and remember that a spy needs to be undetected to continue to be useful so the best way to do that in an anti-PAP forum is to ... ... ...

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
by Tay Suan Chiang
The Business Times
Thursday, Feb 20, 2014

http://business.asiaone.com/property/showcase/chateau-de-holland-rd

Former PAP MP Dr Michael Lim inviting a French Revolution in Singapore... :rolleyes:

What is your opinion of this? opulence? decadence?

bt_hollandchateau.jpg

1.jpg

02.jpg

A VISIT to Dr Michael Lim's home is much like visiting a chateau in France but without having to endure a 12-hour long flight. The European experience starts right at the compound gate, where a pair of larger than life centurion statues stand guard.

Like with most chateaus, this one, off Holland Road, comes with an immensely long driveway, before a two-storey mansion with elaborate columns, a steeply-pitched roof, and a water fountain right up front, comes into view.

"When you look at the house, you think you are somewhere in Europe rather than in Singapore," quips Dr Lim, medical director at the Singapore Heart, Stroke & Cancer Centre, who drew up the design of his home after visiting several French chateaus and the Palace of Versailles for inspiration. - See more at: http://business.asiaone.com/property/showcase/chateau-de-holland-rd#sthash.2Hmn4M4H.dpuf

If u r wondering where all this 'medical inflation' coming from?? Look no further!! He must be licking his lips at the monies gahment pumping in the Pioneer package coming his way. Hope he gets fielded in next election too. Nothing like an oblang nouveau rich rubbing your face in it!!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I know of a prc who kept his no. 3 here. His no.2 in main city. I know becos my vip customer. Provide maid, garderner and driver for his no.2. All I can say, this pappies doktor pocket not deep enough . My client even have a seperate aircon kitchen for his obiang swimming pool

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I know of a prc who kept his no. 3 here. His no.2 in main city. I know becos my vip customer. Provide maid, garderner and driver for his no.2. All I can say, this pappies doktor pocket not deep enough . My client even have a seperate aircon kitchen for his obiang swimming pool

To be fair, this doctor's house has quite a nice pool as shown in picture below:

23.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why, if one has critical illness etc, just live with it and move on, death is part of life,,why work hard pay through your nose to support this sort of people? they benefit through ones illness and misery, the best is dont let them,,,

If u r wondering where all this 'medical inflation' coming from?? Look no further!! He must be licking his lips at the monies gahment pumping in the Pioneer package coming his way. Hope he gets fielded in next election too. Nothing like an oblang nouveau rich rubbing your face in it!!