• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chased out by pinoys from a community centre

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of these Pinoys are dipshits when it comes to sports. I'll give you two examples.

1) They have quite a huge number of gloryhunting Miami Heat fans. Fans since 2010 (when the 'Big Three' era started). Fans who wouldn't stop sucking on Lebron James' dick.

2) Because of Manny Pacquiao's reasonable success in professional boxing, they like to think of themselves as mighty big fucks too. Even the scrawny Pinoys are walking around bursting with silly patriotic pride, having the 'don't fuck with me or I'll beat the shit out of you like Pacquiao!' mentality. On the Internet, for example Youtube, a video could be about other boxers, MMA, WWE wrestling, aikido or Chinese wushu and all of a sudden some random Pinoy son of a bitch would intrude on the discussion and start some comment about how Pacquiao would have beaten the shit out of everyone, and how he's proud to be Pinoy etc.

Dumbass glory hunting low self-esteem, delusional retards from a third world shithole. :rolleyes:
my sentiments exactly. salute you

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon they will chase sinkees out of Sinkapore. Tagalog will be the national language. Better start learning and integrate now.

jw5

Loyal
Many of these Pinoys are dipshits when it comes to sports. I'll give you two examples.

You ask these dipshits who Alonzo Mourning and Joe Frazier are, and they won't have a clue.
However, will claim to be lifelong Miami Heat fans and boxing fans.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
SO if i pay mainland chinese to whack the pinoys...good idea? hehehehe

Ah Tiongs are for us to fuck :biggrin:

But I have to agree that the Pinoys have in recent times overtaken the Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs as the most irritating, fuck up FTs in Singapore. Most of them are working in designing firms. Last week, I went to a designing firm and the guess what, out of the staff strength of 10, 6 were pinoys, 3 were Indians and 1 Malaysian. I am surprise how the company could hire so much foreigners when there is a quota. Can anyone tell me how do I make a complain with MOM?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed the 2 B.B courts in my Estate has been dominated by Pinoys, They play hard and fast while Singaporeans sit meekly by the side. Won't be the same story if they decide to enter my Street soccer.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will never happen. Sinkies are conditioned from young to mind their own business, with a "you die is your problem" mentality.

Indeed, the greatest fear of any dictatorship is that the people are united against them.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid peasant dogs finding trouble with our Foreign Talents again. Our government invited these Foreign Talents to our country to grow our economy while you xenophobic peasant dogs can't seem to understand the urgent need to make them feel welcome!:oIo:

Fuck you stupid useless peasant dogs for undermining the government's efforts to integrate these Foreign Talents!

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid peasant dogs finding trouble with our Foreign Talents again. Our government invited these Foreign Talents to our country to grow our economy while you xenophobic peasant dogs can't seem to understand the urgent need to make them feel welcome!:oIo:

Fuck you stupid useless peasant dogs for undermining the government's efforts to integrate these Foreign Talents!
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: