• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chaps. Get ready your tissues! Just found this on youtube!

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWeYQCmQFYw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWeYQCmQFYw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

we really need to get a lot of views to get the backing we need to release this worldwide. PLEASE SPEAD THE WORD OF THIS VIDEO.
PLEASE ADD THIS VIDEO TO YOUR MYSPACE, BEBO, AND FACEBOOK ETC..(click the cog next to embed under this and choose play HD then paste code)
The title on this video may change, thats just to get as many views as we can to promote this situation.

TROYE SIVAN PLAYES YOUNG LOGAN IN XMEN WOLVERINE COMING OUT SOON!
This is Troye Sivan singing a song we hope will be released soon and change thousands of lives.
I am the writer of the song, NOT TROYE ! :-)
This project is personal. When its released the money made will be spend on helping change the lives of homeless children worldwide.
Please email all your friends and favourite this video.. we need lots of views to publicize this project.
with your help, we can make a change.

thanks for watching ... heres the LYRICS :

For them (A. johnson (c)2009 )

yesterday I heard the news
that 4 million russian children are homeless
theyve been abandoned by the people they trust
now their cold and lonely lifes are hopeless

children round the world are dying
people say they care theyre lying
if this life was theirs theyd be crying
is it really fair were not trying

yesterday I heard the news
that 20 million asian children are homeless
theyve been abandoned by the people they love
theyve been beaten down so hard they cant get up

children round the world are dying
people say they care theyre lying
if this life was theirs theyd be crying
is it really fair were not trying

life is beautiful for some, life is beautiful for us
life is isnt beautiful for them, maybe life can be beautiful again
for them.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a beautiful song. Have you sent it to UNICEF yet? Or the local Rotary/Lions? They might be able to give it the added exposure needed.

Though video production could do with a little less close-ups (ah, the power of close-ups) of Troye, and a little more of the poor children. This is a really minor point though.

[edit: finished this post and saw the other 2 videos of Troye. Could we, erm, stick with just one, in case to others this looks like an X-Men: Wolverine promo stunt?]

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uExcr7kyUiQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

:p:wink::biggrin::o:smile::(:confused::mad::rolleyes::cool::eek::oIo:

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say, I find this forum so funny. From a music video on disadvantaged children, to two men dicking it out, to a Chinese opera - all on a single thread, within the space of 10 minutes!!

Madness, but don't you see the beauty of it all? This is culture!!

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say, I find this forum so funny. From a music video on disadvantaged children, to two men dicking it out, to a Chinese opera - all on a single thread, within the space of 10 minutes!!

Madness, but don't you see the beauty of it all? This is culture!!

That's why I can'[t stay away from sammyboy! Stay on, you'll love it! There are a lot of cunts who dart in and out of this forum to get fucked for the thrill of it! Let you let off some steam:biggrin: