• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHAN HENG CHEE exposes chee's intention

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we try to show to everyone that the views put up are not under any influences of the "real forces" behind. u never know how manipulative some of this dark lurkers are.

just like the case of chee. if his whatever intention is plain straightforward, concise and honest, the majority of peasants would be standing by his side by now. instead the reversal happens.

now would u dare to attend their NEW YEAR EVE party at honglim?:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what recipocrating? to you?

we have different views. it depend on what depth u are looking at a certain picture. let's take chee for example.

on the surface, he appears to be for the peasants. go to stage 2, he's got a hidden motive. then stage 3, he wanna get even with the famiLEE. stage 4, there could be foreign forces backing him up. stage 5....?

if he's straightforward by showing that he wanna get into parleement, then having done that could represent the opp voice of peasants, then slug it out in parleement...maybe he could have gotten in long ago.

peasants hate games with so many stages u know cos it's game over very soon before they know it.:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if u prefer that way and continue thinking in that manner, what can i do? your blain, my humour:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't act dumb Bob. Your side of the story behind your personal vendetta and feud with F4. Why so shy and coy all of a sudden?

there wasn't any vendetta. the liasion already started with mistrust, suspicion and finally all it needed was a pinch of discord sowing and everything was crystal clear.

u must understand my li'l brother wasn't really interested in politics. he was posting about the personal views what he thought he saw happening and sharing it. strangely, it attracted so many unwarranted attention.

anyway, continue with misconception if u prefer. it's another kind of view in a different stage - maybe a wrong or defaulted one:wink: just like the reptitive lame defaming stories a persistent doggy clone would be delighted to spam again:smile:, it's your choice to believe or bemused by it.

by the way, have u wonder why he loves doing it and the host has never bothered to stop it? ah....indecent liasion of F&D. no??

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no "misconception" on my part Bob. Natural inferences can be drawn from your slew of posts and threads linked to this issue. Furthermore all I asked is for your side of the story. I have yet to draw my conclusions one way or the other on the same as I have yet to hear both sides of the story.:wink:

there wasn't any vendetta. the liasion already started with mistrust, suspicion and finally all it needed was a pinch of discord sowing and everything was crystal clear.

u must understand my li'l brother wasn't really interested in politics. he was posting about the personal views what he thought he saw happening and sharing it. strangely, it attracted so many unwarranted attention.

anyway, continue with misconception if u prefer. it's another kind of view in a different stage - maybe a wrong or defaulted one just like the reptitive lame defaming stories a persistent doggy clone would be delighted to spam again, it's your choice to believe or bemused by it.

by the way, have u wonder why he loves doing it and the host has never bothered to stop it? ah....indecent liasion of F&D. no??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can draw your own personal conclusion or whatever. there will be many differing views. it all depends on what people already seen and witnessed it.

i hope by now u understood my simple question of YES or NO posed persistently to you.:smile:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quote from Prof chan heng chee, 5-12-08 ST:

JUDICIARY CANNOT BE DENIGRATED UNDER THE PRETENCE OF FREE SPEECH

hidden motives? disguised intentions? camouflaged concern for peasants....what would they think of next?:oIo:

A monk should not meddle in political matter. You should stay away from any attachment to policial affairs and live peacefully in the temple just chanting good for all mankind.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
A monk should not meddle in political matter. You should stay away from any attachment to policial affairs and live peacefully in the temple just chanting good for all mankind.

Good monks are an endangered specie!
U will make a good monk.
Go for it bro'.:biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before I have yet to draw a conclusion one way or other, as even you have yet to provide a proper version of your side of the story:wink:

u can draw your own personal conclusion or whatever. there will be many differing views. it all depends on what people already seen and witnessed it.

Actually I don't, apart from say your apparent perpetual paranoia.

i hope by now u understood my simple question of YES or NO posed persistently to you.