• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHAN HENG CHEE exposes chee's intention

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it is "ignorance". You see Chan like Tommy Koh and now Walter Woon all appear to have been 'co-opted' by the PAPs as they were all previously constructively critical of the PAP govt albeit not confrontational.

The JUDICIARY is not some god given institution that is beyond reproach, above criticism, and free from scrutiny.

Chan sadly exposes her own ignorance.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's there to straighten those ang mo's insight of their kind of perception. just look at their "human rights". did it work in USA? if it doesn't, how are they expecting that to work in other countries each with a different kind of cultural backgrounds and social patterns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus
The JUDICIARY is not some god given institution that is beyond reproach, above criticism, and free from scrutiny.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for csj, he's trying to paint a picture that the "gov is targeting him". he made it looks like he's a marked man and the only feeble voice that gov is trying to snuffle out.

just look at how he never misses an opportunity to embarrass not only the gov and probably the whole country. example: IMF and how his sis csc tried to be funny disrupting meeting going on in shangri-la hotel.

many may have been bought over by his antics. then again, many peasants and maybe more were unwittingly frowned by it

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean by "work in the USA"?

she's there to straighten those ang mo's insight of their kind of perception. just look at their "human rights". did it work in USA? if it doesn't, how are they expecting that to work in other countries each with a different kind of cultural backgrounds and social patterns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do the facts show thus far? Heck even ST's own political editor Chua Lee Hung appeared to stoop low for her 'political masters' and made a despicable personal character assasination attack on Dr Chee.

for csj, he's trying to paint a picture that the "gov is targeting him". he made it looks like he's a marked man and the only feeble voice that gov is trying to snuffle out.

"Embarrass" based on subjective or objective grounds?

just look at how he never misses an opportunity to embarrass not only the gov and probably the whole country. example: IMF and how his sis csc tried to be funny disrupting meeting going on in shangri-la hotel.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do the facts show thus far? Heck even ST's own political editor Chua Lee Hung appeared to stoop low for her 'political masters' and made a despicable personal character assasination attack on Dr Chee.

"Embarrass" based on subjective or objective grounds?

go watch their own videoclips in their website. csc was plainly trying to be a vexatious troublemaker!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are looking for 'perfect' institutions then none existed anywhere and probably shall never exist now or in the future. Why? Because you are dealing with basic human nature that shall never change. the best that can be hoped for is to have reasonably objective institutions that provide reasonable checks and balances. PAP govt loves to talk about "self-checks" instead. It is patently clear that "self-checks" do not work when dealing with human nature and PAPies including LKY are no exception to this.

Do such institutions exist in this world?
Maybe in the past but today they are extinct!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah you purposely close your eyes to the complete entire picture. Get over your personal petty vendetta and fueds then perhaps I shall try and give your povs on Dr Chee/SDP some serious consideration Bob.

go watch their own videoclips in their website. csc was plainly trying to be a vexatious troublemaker!

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are looking for 'perfect' institutions then none existed anywhere and probably shall never exist now or in the future. Why? Because you are dealing with basic human nature that shall never change. the best that can be hoped for is to have reasonably objective institutions that provide reasonable checks and balances. PAP govt loves to talk about "self-checks" instead. It is patently clear that "self-checks" do not work when dealing with human nature and PAPies including LKY are no exception to this.

On your point about human nature ... I agree.
Human beings (having brains) are God's greatest mistake creating this world.
We try to undo things important in the natural world.
We sh just go back to basics and live by the principle 'survival of the fittest' and not have to act hypocritical in the process.:(

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah you purposely close your eyes to the complete entire picture. Get over your personal petty vendetta and fueds then perhaps I shall try and give your povs on Dr Chee/SDP some serious consideration Bob.

say what u like. there are sure to be discords in no time. anyway SDP could be already doomed for extinction. i dun think csj gives a damn to it!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not about "say what u(I) like" Bob, it is clear to all that your bile and bias stems from your personal petty vendetta and feuds.

As for SDP, it appears but a 'shell' for Chee, if SDP is wound up I doubt that would be the end of Chee and what he is trying to achieve.

say what u like. there are sure to be discords in no time. anyway SDP could be already doomed for extinction. i dun think csj gives a damn to it!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if sdp is wound up and chee is still as noisy as ever, then the suspicion that he is covered by "foreign elements" prove to be true. we shall see as things unfold.:smile:

u still haven't answered whether u were liaised by any of the F4. why do u keep everyone in suspense?:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you I keep obliging you with a "reply" but you never seem to reciprocate Bob:rolleyes:

Re: Chee Soon Juan: Public enemy in Singapore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are misconceived for the umpteenth time Bob, probably because your warped personal petty vendetta & feud has made you unable to think logically, rationally and with maturity (assuming you could in the first place).

Look did I not say in earlier posts in other threads that you had the right to criticise Dr Chee/SDP or anyone else for that matter? Criticism is NOT the issue here Bob. Where I had and continue to take issue with you is with respect to the fact that you do NOT appear to come with 'clean hands' when you attack and criticise Dr Chee. Your attacks appear to be based on your own warped personal agenda, in brief you are a hypocrite when it comes to your attacks on Dr Chee.

Like I have said before in this forum, I make my views known on any issues that interest me drawing on my own take. Unlike you, I do NOT have any agendas apart from the wish to contribute my POVs, let off steam and chill, oh and I never mix virtual reality with reality.

Now back to Dr Chee, my comments are : sometimes good (particularly on the issues of pluralism, open liberal democracy, proper independent checks and balances, transparency and accountability); sometimes bad (strategy/tactics, certain economic policy issue issues). But at all times I stand by them and am open to criticism, but I shall give as good as I get depending on the circumstances and whether I have the interest. This applies to any other person/issue/topic etc.

Frankly if Singapore had a reasonably fair open and transparent political system with pluralism, I for one would probably not vote for Dr Chee because I find him too 'wet' on the left and idealistic, also appears to lack the ability to run a disciplined political party. However all this is theoretical at present since Singapore does not have such a fair system in place.

Oh and to oblige your warped petty personal vendetta conspiracy mind Bob, the answer to your repetitive question is NO, same as previously stated.

Now how about some reciprocity by obliging me with your side of the story that underpins your personal petty vendetta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetahbar
porfi is quite a weirdo. when u criticise or comment negatively on chee, it's like u r so entitled to it. when i do, u react rather very extreme.

again, unless u answer this simple YES OR NOT question, ur opinions look quite warped.

HAVE U BEEN APPROACHED BY ANY MEMBER FROM THE F4? mostly the one who used to shout "but i m not interested in politics".

yes or no?

u still haven't answered whether u were liaised by any of the F4. why do u keep everyone in suspense?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
then bravely just answer YES or NO.:wink:

encountering them can sometimes aggravate the disortion of views or it could be the reversal, ie., let the incumbent see clearer and be enlightened to the real mischief lurking behind a false front of freedom bragging activism.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
then bravely just answer YES or NO.:wink:

encountering them can sometimes aggravate the disortion of views or it could be the reversal, ie., let the incumbent see clearer and be enlightened to the real mischief lurking behind a false front of freedom bragging activism.

How true, how true.
Can tell by the loso way he posts ... this is a REAL SNAKE man!:rolleyes: