• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CH5's Random Island - Racist

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't see the front part but caught a bit here and there in the middle. My immediate comments were "not funny at all, epic fail". Mediacorpse as usually no standard

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it was from the same people who gave us THE NOOSE...but definitely far from it....the joke will tasteless and insipid...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya la not that funny.........lose to Noose by a mile...........but lucky they got good sense to leave Vomit Singh out if not he will make it worse

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watched Random Island last night and I must say it was a huge disappointment. Chua En Lai was a pale shadow of his alter egos in The Noose. The jokes are not funny at all and I couldn't even bring myself to smile. That's pretty serious because I laugh alot!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot he was keegan kang.......knn mike casem tan bo jiat in US even with that famous last name? Come SG bet FTrash.....

Actually he is not bad on radio so much better then than "slipper rice" Bobby Tonelli who have to live off his girl friend Joanne Peh to eke out a living here...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it the merlion melayu joke?

That was pretty ok. Have to see the nick name complaining about it. Yup that explains it.

spiritofchengsan97

Alfrescian
Loyal
same old cliched bull shit from Mediacock .. reducing the complex multifarious identities of current day Singaporeans to a bunch of moronic and offensive stereotypes. all the skits are so predictable and tiresome. the writer of this show simply does not understand how humour actually works. State controlled media will usually produce bullshit TV , but I doubt that comedies & dramas in the old Eastern Bloc/Iron Countries were ever this bad.. Only way to see the real Singapore dramatic talent is still only on the theatre stage..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok so was the racist part about merlion but only a melayu or not letting in the chinese and indians and other races?

I would fanthom the ts was talking about the merlion.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing offensive about this show is Chua Enlai's pathetic English accent.

Last edited: