• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB NEWS: DISRESPECTFUL Video Put Out By GARMENT Poking Fun At Unemployed Singaporeans

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CB NEWS: DISRESPECTFUL Video Put Out By GARMENT Poking Fun At Unemployed Singapor

Which S'porean who have lost their jobs, have a pay-cut, in debt, lost their homes think this video is funny?

I find it extremely disrespectful, insensitive and tasteless.

Fuck ALL the insensitive BASTARDS and BITCHES that put this video out.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sZRhJOjNiyM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sZRhJOjNiyM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
KNNBCCB, your fucking brain retard compose this kind of fuck song, your are really showing the whole world that sinkies are brain retard. CCB

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: CB NEWS: DISRESPECTFUL Video Put Out By GARMENT Poking Fun At Unemployed Singapor

FAINT!

Goh Meng Seng

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

FAINT!

Goh Meng Seng

hi there

1. i don't know, honest it looks like a pretty cheap shot at the sinkie workforce.
2. could have done something more meaningful, motivating and substance rather than looking like some amateur production.
3. and of course, that tune.
4. well, shoot the producer as well.
5. sinkies are already screwed, we don't need such crap to remind us of the dire straits situation.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Hi,

I have no problem with people trying out amateur video making. I think that is fine and should be encouraged.

It is the theme of the video that makes me faint. Cheap and good? Really hard selling.

Goh Meng Seng

hi there

1. i don't know, honest it looks like a pretty cheap shot at the sinkie workforce.
2. could have done something more meaningful, motivating and substance rather than looking like some amateur production.
3. and of course, that tune.
4. well, shoot the producer as well.
5. sinkies are already screwed, we don't need such crap to remind us of the dire straits situation.

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a silly video; looks like a production from North korea trying to con some kindergarten kids.
What's cheaper? cheaper salary!
what's better? better profit for the GLCs !
What's faster? Not performing, faster get lost!
All the characters look like zoombies got forced to do silly acts so as to hang on to their jobs for a few more months; its a matter of time they too will lose their jobs to cheaper, better and faster FTs

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a silly video; looks like a production from North korea trying to con some kindergarten kids.
What's cheaper? cheaper salary!
what's better? better profit for the GLCs !
What's faster? Not performing, faster get lost!
All the characters look like zoombies got forced to do silly acts so as to hang on to their jobs for a few more months; its a matter of time they too will lose their jobs to cheaper, better and faster FTs

Why more and more compare S'pore with North Korea?