• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Case of perpetual family problem and poverty?...........

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good afternoon.

My name is Liza.

I am a single mum of 2 kids age 8 and 6 years old. I also live with my mum in a 2 room rental flat.

I get to know you through your f.acebook and learn about your helping spirits for the needy.

I joined your Ramadan mass distributions at Marsiling and Chai Chee with my 2 kids. I really salute your helping spirits.

I did also shared with you my personal problems through our watsapps conversation some time ago and you offered to help me. I did not accept your offer as I felt embarrassed to be taking advantage of a kind angel like you.

But this time round,I really hope that you can help me as I am really stressed out and did not know where I should turn to.

I’ve been unemployed for about a year now and been trying to find a job (I’ve only sec 2 qualifications).

I was an admin asst before and have to quit my 1-year-old job because of my divorce proceeding. My husband is the one who filed for the divorce and my case has just been finalised last May.

I just went to family court last week to file for court order as my ex-husband did not contribute maintenance for my kids since June and there were arrears of about $2k.

He is uncontactable and I guessed he’s trying to run away from me. I am really at ends meet and have no more savings.

I received a letter from SP (attached below) regarding my outstanding amount last Thursday demand for full payments and will disconnect my supply should no payment been made by 15/8/2016.

It really stressed me and I really did not know where and when I can settle the amount.

I have already requested for an instalment plan from SP but I have yet to be able to settle the minimum amount. I have also seek help from SSO (CDC) on 15/7/16 but I still need to wait for 6 weeks’ approval.

My application was rejected before in April 2016 as I did not comply with their regulation to seek employment with WDA.

It’s not that I do not want to find a job but I have other matters to attend to – my eldest sis and both of her sons are in prison (attached are their visit cards). My eldest sister was caught for repeated drug offence in late Jan 16 and was sentenced to 5-year imprisonment.

My 1st nephew was sentenced to RTC on 21/4/16 for ITE slashing case and my 2nd nephew was sentenced to Spore Boys Home since Aug 2015. I am the main card holder and will be the one to visit them regularly.

I appreciate any kind of help render to my family.

Thank you sir for reading my plea.

Best regards,
Liza

Saw this from Gilbert's site........
Its an endless cycle......

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She can do FL. It will solve all her problems. Ask her to contact the owner of the other sammyboy forum.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One family and i count 3 individual criminal convictions already! If these guys aren't natural born criminals, who is?? :*:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
One family and i count 3 individual criminal convictions already! If these guys aren't natural born criminals, who is?? :*:

Bad genes. If LKY had been allowed to have his way her parents would have been neutered.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good afternoon.My name is Liza......I was an admin asst before and have to quit my 1-year-old job because of my divorce proceeding ...It’s not that I do not want to find a job but I have other matters to attend to – my eldest sis and both of her sons are in prison (attached are their visit cards). My eldest sister was caught for repeated drug offence in late Jan 16 and was sentenced to 5-year imprisonment....My application was rejected before in April 2016 as I did not comply with their regulation to seek employment with WDA.
get divorce must quit job???? more important matters to attend to????too busy to apply to WDA to get a job????i hope her MP and MSF take note of this when she goes to apply for help.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can do FL. It will solve all her problems. Ask her to contact the owner of the other sammyboy forum.

Yes if she is good she'll be out of poverty in no time.
If she's enterprising then can rope in friends and relatives and run her own stable.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes if she is good she'll be out of poverty in no time.
If she's enterprising then can rope in friends and relatives and run her own stable.

Malay is halal. they need to find halal dicks.
however, halal dicks prefer to spend money on rokok instead of fl pussies

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
gotta give these malay dogs (sometimes known as nick 'chinesedog' here) credit for their creative excuses for not working. :biggrin:

no time to find work because need to visit family members in prison :biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The amount indicated owe to SP is S$638.73.....

A friend of mine just told me he celebrated his mother's 80 birthday, with his brothers, sisters, brother in law, sister in law, grandchildren...... around 30 people.
All ang pow goes to his mother of 80 years old.

The bill for 3 tables is S$1900......he gave all of them a treat.
Easily just pay for it.........no sweat.

The difference is just stark...........

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A friend of mine just told me he celebrated his mother's 80 birthday, with his brothers, sisters, brother in law, sister in law, grandchildren...... around 30 people.

IS YOUR friend from Myanmar?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$600 bucks was what I spend on and drinks last night. But people like me are small potatoes compared to the real rich. the poor - rich gap is widening thanks to pap. It's a recipe for disaster. Huat ah