• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Car pooling to Singapore - Started on request

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I have finally managed to find the old name card for carpooling, etc.
Sincere apologies to the forumer whom i have taken so long to reply to:

Kevin

+60 16790 4209

9800 6625

Rachel

+60 16790 4178

8106 1630

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am interested to do a car pool from JB (Angsana) to Pasir Ris (MRT)
Route taken from Angsana flyover - BBU (Petronas) - Tune Hotel Highway - Kota Iskandar (MYDIN) - 2nd Link - Pasir Ris
Time: 0630-0645hrs
Seat Available: 3 seats
SGD7/- per trip

Since I have irregular working hours, I do not know what time exactly I knock off from work each day
Back to JB trip have to sms me or something to work out a timing each day.

Thanks all~!

Dmb16

Anyone interested in car pooling from east ledang to bukit timah area? I have 2 kids travelling daily to the german European school starting from november 2012. Email [email protected]. Thanks!!

AADC6970

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all, how is the traffic at 2nd link in morning and evening? what is best timings to avoid jams at the CIQs? thanks.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few thing need to ask.
1. What happen if the car owner on leave/MC?
2. What happen if car OT?

Any back up plan?

joeblow

Hi all,

Single male professional interested to carpool, looking for a car to lobang.

I stay in Permas Jaya and working around Thomson area, as long as you drop me around Thomson, bugis or novena I am good.

Please contact my email [email protected] if you looking for someone to share the costs. Thanks.

edm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
H Alli,

I have seats avaliable from LF into SG via 2nd Link. Timing is around 0630hrs @ LF for Outbound and 1825hrs @ Telok Blangah for Inbound.

Routing:
Outbound: LF - (AYE)- Telok Blangah -(ECP)- Changi
Inbound: Changi - (ECP)- Telok Blangah -(AYE)- LF

PM for more details if interested.

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im Driver, im looking for passenger to join my car pool~
go to sg 6.45am from bukit indah area, nusa bestari & perling area, will go through JooKoon MRT, Jurong East MRT, Benoi Sector, Tradehub21, back will be 6pm on the above areas. Please let me know your location and we can discuss further~
You may contact me 9322 7144 or PM me or WhatsApp me~THANKS!!

blacknyellow

Hello bros & gals,

I live in East Ledang. I am looking for a space in someone's car going from East Ledang and crossing into 2nd link. I work in CBD, but happy to get off at Joo Koon. My hours are flexible.

PM me if you want to discuss further.

Thanks

Black n Yellow

Wailiang

Hello bros & gals,

I live in East Ledang. I am looking for a space in someone's car going from East Ledang and crossing into 2nd link. I work in CBD, but happy to get off at Joo Koon. My hours are flexible.

PM me if you want to discuss further.

Thanks

Black n Yellow

Abt 7.15am reach jookoon, 6.30-7.00pm pickup fr jookoon back to bukit indah. Can contact me if interest. Hp# 83934288.

Yjliew

I am offering one way car pool from Horizon Hills to singapore (Boon Keng area)

$7 per trip
7am morning
Routing: HH > Second Link > AYE > Boon Keng

Please contact/whatsapp my mobile at 81386916 if you are interested to join the carpool

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Need to check on the travel time...
If i leave from East ledang 7.00am sharp. how many mins/hours does it take to arrive CBD singapore?

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Need to check on the travel time...
If i leave from East ledang 7.00am sharp. how many mins/hours does it take to arrive CBD singapore?

ello?? anyone can help? if i leave from east ledang or horizon hills 7.00am sharp.. What time will i reach at CBD SG?