• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-1D97C50500000578-894_634x161.jpg

article-2617143-1D7BFB7900000578-929_634x487.jpg

article-2620086-1D92B4F400000578-276_306x423.jpg

Terry and Cole: "Last chance to have one good cry before the FIFA new ruling on a 3-match ban for crying comes into effect on 5 May 2014."

(John Terry crying on 30 April and Ashley Cole on 4 May.)

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2622279-1D9C7B2300000578-578_634x378.jpg

Barcelona players: "Fabregas, you got inside her panty. You are the best!"

article-2622279-1DA24C6E00000578-288_634x422.jpg

Daniella Semaan, Cesc Fabregas' girlfriend, zhao geng.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2622810-1B468C63000005DC-319_634x382.jpg

Ex-Liverpool players Andy Carroll and Stewart Downing, now playing for West Ham: "Hahaha...what did you say, Brendan Rogers? Hahaha...you want us to do you and Liverpool a big....hahaha....favour by beating Man City on the final day of the season? Hahaha...you know we are not that good leh....hahaha...that's why you sold us to West Ham....but we cannot do you a favour lah...hahaha....Man City said they will give both of us multi-million pound contracts if we play badly on Sunday...hahaha...yes, we know Man City don't need another striker or winger....but who cares....hahaha...we get to use the sheikh's luxury yacht...hahaha."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manchester-United-v-Wigan-Athletic-FA-Community-Shield.jpg

Moyes: "At this moment*, I want to tell you that I am jointly the most successful manager in the Premier League this season. Manuel Pellegrini (League Cup) and I have one trophy each. Mourinho won nothing, Rogers looks like winning nothing, and Andres-Villa Boas got sacked."

* Before the final day of the season, before the FA Cup Final.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-1DAAE43500000578-212_306x504.jpg

Suarez: "You want me to do what? Score 14 goals in our last game of the season? Hahaha....so that we may be able to win the title on goals difference should Man City draw? Hahaha....no problem....hahaha....but I just got one question....hahaha....what if we f**king slip and concede one goal?....Hahaha."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Norwich-City-stats.png

"Come on lads! It is only 17 goals! We have done it before! We can do it again!"
"Eh...hello, that time we conceded 17 goals! Now we have to score 17 goals."
"Aiyah! It is still 17 goals what. Don't sweat the small stuff lah."

(Norwich needs to score 17 goals against Arsenal in the last game to have any chance of finishing above West Brom on goals difference and avoid relegation.)

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2uhaeyv.jpg

Aiya, just because Stevie G don't want to give you the captaincy role
next season you have to cry like a baby, you better dry your tears now,
if the referee see it, you get banned for 3 matches.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zna44p.jpg

Hmm... better check the pitch closely in case some body put banana skin,
I slip and let in silly goal that would be very malu leh.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-1DB8959B00000578-801_634x483.jpg

After Gerrard's slip, it is now a SOP (standard operating procedure) for Liverpool players to check the studs of their buddies before every game.

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-1D97D16F00000578-591_634x352.jpg

Tevez: "I hope Alex Ferguson is looking at us now. We are champions while his Man Utd is sinking."
Pogba: "Actually, I must admit that I wish I am still at Man Utd."
Tevez: "Actually me too. But we must continue to smile and pretend that we have no regrets."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2uhaeyv.jpg

Toure: "Suarez, whatever you do, don't uncover your face. Crying carries a three match ban but, technically, if they can't see you crying, they can't ban you."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2625191-075F6BF600000514-565_634x430.jpg

Mourinho: "I hope no one see me crying under this hood. I have got enough trouble from the Football Association already, don't want to incur another three match ban from them."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BnWnp9xIAAAWxaS.jpg

Breaking news: Police reported that two ang pows were found under the jerseys of ex-Liverpool players Andy Carroll and Steward Downing in the dressing room an hour before its game against Manchester City. Police are confident that they can trace the bribers as the ang pows were light blue in colour.

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1399809730860_lc_galleryImage_Groundsman_make_the_final.JPG

Man City groundsman: "We have worked overnight on the pitch. Man City players better not f**king slip now, or we will f**king lose our jobs."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BnW55MqIIAAhr0M.jpg

West Ham players' "representative": "Good news! Man City has agreed to our demands. It is 50,000 pounds per player if we kelong."