• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dong.jpg

"You see limpeh no up? Limpeh tell you, in my prime limpeh was a striker with the biggest club in the world. I played with Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Keane, van der Sar, Ferdinand, Vidic."

380755.jpg

Dong Fangzhuo (Man Utd 2004 - 2009).

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x0pks9.jpg

Aguero: KNS, I condemn the supporter who threw banana at Dani Alves
here in England the supporters don't do that, I mean want to throw, throw
good grade banana lah, Dani lao sai for 3 days after eating that banana.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2rhsh0o.jpg

3rd player from left: Eh. why har? we are made to wear safety helmet during a football match?
3rd player from the right: It's for your own good, in Spain they throw bananas. in England they throw coins
but here the supporters are really hostile, they throw rocks and beer bottles.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BmtyG8lCcAA6ZjI.jpg

Young: "You look familiar...have I seen you somewhere before?"
Nani: "I am Nani, your colleague lah!"
Young: "Pai seh! Haven't seen you around for so long. What happened to you? You went on maternity leave?"
Nani (sarcasm): "No lah. I went for reservist exercise in Brunei."
Young: "Eh...when was the last time we played together huh?"
Nani: "I think it was the 2012-2013 season."

Nani and Young start for Man U vs Sunderland, after months out through injury or non-selection.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BmupeWOIMAAcpzg.jpg

Liverpool's advertising department managed to put in an advertisement at Goodison Park late in the second half.

(Everton lost 2-3 to Man City, severely denting Liverpool's title chances.)

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BmuLJ7NIIAAC3Hy.jpg

Giggs: "Seow leow. Ferguson fell asleep. He did not fall asleep when Moyes was manager. I guess he is not going to endorse me as manager?"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bmu0KSmCYAASNp_.jpg

Wenger: "We finished in the top four and qualify for the Champions League! Yayyy!!!!"

(Arsene Wenger said previously that qualifying for Champions League is as good as winning a trophy.)

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1398695745625_wps_Liverpool_s_Uruguayan_str.jpg

Suarez: "KNN. I scored 30 goals this season to almost single-handedly haul Liverpool to the English premiership title, then Gerrard slipped and let in one goal. One lousy, miserable goal."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2617728-1D7F0C3700000578-587_634x437.jpg

Rogers: "The title could be decided on goal difference. City has a better goal difference of 9 goals. We need Suarez to score 10 goals against Crystal Palace."
Gerrard: "How are we going to tell that to him? He is still very upset with me for my f**king slip."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2619333-1D8BA5F500000578-876_634x469.jpg

Dad: "Don't cry. Seeing Fulham relegated is heart-breaking, but there are others who are even more heart-broken than you. Think of the Man United fans, the Liverpool fans, the Chelsea fans, the Tottenham fans, the Barcelona fans..."
Son: "Thanks dad. You are so wise, always puts things in the right perspective. You've made me feel better already."

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2djbc01.jpg

KNN, all my life playing football, I never slip, why I slip that day?
feot1e.jpg

Something fishy, I am looking for clues, Mourinho must have done something to the pitch.
huobjb.jpg

Stevie G:Have you guys find anything yet?
Joe Allen: Nothing here, captain.
Martin Skrtel:Yeah, I will be looking for you captaincy role next season.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2620560-1D9162A000000578-753_634x728.jpg

Paul Gascoigne (46 years old): "Newcastle owner Mike Ashley asked me to make a comeback. He said Newcastle don't have any good creative midfielders wor."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2621227-1D97B1CC00000578-727_634x594.jpg

Gerrard: "Don't cry. We will be champions next season."
Suarez: "I would not be around next season. I am going to Real Madrid."