• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2329767-19BB098F000005DC-206_634x386.jpg

Mancini: "KNN, the owners always come up with a lot of stupid and embarrassing ideas. Just because they are rich does not mean that they know anything about football. First it was the Upturn the Downturn move, then the Funpack Lady Ga Ga move, and now this stupid Wally Water move. Wa mai jo liao (I quit)!"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2326988-19DF574F000005DC-386_634x615.jpg

Referee: "Eh Bale, your team-mates asked me to pass you a message: go back and they will toss you up again. They promise to catch you this time, and not to siam."

Bale: "No, I don't believe them. They 'pian gin na' (bluff little kids) one."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sir-alex-ferguson-presented-arjen-robben-with-his-cl-final-man-of-the-match-award.jpg

Ferguson: "Congratulations! Would you like to sign for Man United?"
Robben: "Eh, I thought that you are retired and no longer in charge? Moyes is now the new manager, isn't he?"
Ferguson: "I no longer in charge? You actually believe that rubbish!!??"

(Ferguson presenting Arjen Robben with his Man of the Match award at Champions League final.)

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
169482724-arjen-robben-of-fc-bayern-muenchen-gettyimages.jpg

Robben: "What do you mean the goal is disallowed because I handled the ball? I did not use my hands, even though I have four of them."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2331130-1A010F31000005DC-598_634x465.jpg

Schweinsteiger: "Wah boss, your dancing is awful."
Heynckes: "That's why I am only a football manager, not a dance instructor."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2333998-1A125150000005DC-643_634x380.jpg

Hart: "Hey guys, those two boys asked if we want to have a match with them."

Rest of Ingerland players: "No! They will run rings round us and we will look damn malu. Just keep walking and look straight. Don't talk to them."

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aauo80.jpg

Here we are training for Beach football, just in case the
court ruling that Maracana stadium is unsafe to play.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-0B7E972000000578-677_634x434.jpg

Bale: "Excuse me Ronaldo. Your transfer fee was 80 million pounds, but now I am valued at 85 million pounds. Please go behind me."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wayne-rooney_2580163b.jpg

Rooney: "So Ferguson reckons that I am over the hill eh? Not good enuf for Man U first team eh? But I am still the best striker for Ingerland. Watch my shooting accuracy. I am going to shoot the ball at the defender's kar chng."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2335826-1A255E24000005DC-888_634x672.jpg

Suarez: "This is the final straw! I am definitely quitting Liverpool. I'd rather die than to wear this awful strip for the new season."