• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CANTO civil war in 1853 - 1867....Hakka PK Cantonese and 2mil up lorry in 14yrs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this wan need to ask our Inhouse Hokkien Expert liao
Jealous? You can also start your Hakka glorifying talk everyday for 8 months and then declare you’re Hakka expert what’s stopping you? But please follow my GOOD example to base on facts GPGT and not lies okay? Very difficult for you one lah. Look at you your one thread already busted how many times lies defaming Hokkiens?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jealous? You can also start your Hakka glorifying talk everyday for 8 months and then declare your Hakka expert what’s stopping you? But please follow my example to base on facts GPGT and not lies okay? Very difficult for you one lah. Look at you your one thread already busted how many times lies defaming Hokkiens?
Gpgt

IMG_6971.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so. Malay sultanates in sumatra and kalimantan were butchered and exterminated by Indonesian nationalist.
Indonesians are not Malays. And even then I bet they can’t fight Chinese killing own race people. Look at all the Cantonese hakka Teochew dogs persecuting me here and in real life to kill me is enough proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesians are not Malays. And even then I bet they can’t fight Chinese killing own race people. Look at all the Cantonese hakka Teochew dogs persecuting me here and in real life to kill me is enough proof.
So proud Chinese dogs to bully own race women using smearing harassing whistle knocks Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to cause me stress distress get cancer and die. So clever so proud so despicable Chinese dogs. Most suay to be Chinese

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to cause me stress distress get cancer and die. So clever so proud so despicable Chinese dogs. Most suay to be Chinese

You better not die. Otherwise, there'll be no virgin slut for us to abuse and harass. You're our main source of entertainment and comic relief.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better not die. Otherwise, there'll be no virgin slut for us to abuse and harass. You're our main source of entertainment and comic relief.
So proud Cantonese hooligans hide in rat hole lawless zone to declare again and again abuse and harassing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken slut is entertainment. So proud sons of Cantonese chickens that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck your cunt
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Explosive population growth coupled with social unrest , give rise to armed conflicts without proper law enforcement
Why say until so nice? Basically it’s always newcomer fight with 地头蛇 to snatch resources right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why say until so nice? Basically it’s always newcomer fight with 地头蛇 to snatch resources right?
Just like Cantonese hooligan @iamnobody say other woman virgin give birth is slut but when other people apply his definition to his mother and ask is his mother slut or not he say is slutty not slut. Shameless double standard indeed