• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you accept a PRC to be your wife?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, Does not matter if your wife-to-be is PRC, SG, Msia, Indo, Ang Mo, red, green, purple, or blue. So what if she last time FL, nowadays not FL may also have 50 partners bonking before.

Just as long as she is committed to family after marry, then is good loh.

aoksutra

stop bitching abt it and just get married.. even if she's a prostitute, who cares. if you love her, go all the way then. what's so bad about being an FL?? there are worse girls you have yet to meet.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you take her as your wife, can you proudly accept her as your GF?

If so, should be fine.
There are rotten apples everywhere. Just keep your eyes wide.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who planned to marry a FL to be his wife. Most of us keep discourage him. Imagine your friends or bros ever bonk her before. Any views bros?

wahlaneh...
my chef friend has a wife n a mistress n kids in singapore.
then he went over to china to open restaurants n have 2 PRC wives there with kids.
he said in china women have very low social value the men there are all treated like emperors so its good once a while go there live like an emperor lor.:biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have known local gals who are worse than FL. At least FL somethings are force to fuck around due to their circumstances. I have seem a few local gals who would fuck any man in pubs and some are even so desperate that they will offer to pay for the hotel room. FL would insist on CD but some local gals rather go raw. See the diff? who is worse?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are good and bad PRC girl same as Sinkie girl. From my own observation more bad Sinkie girl in % rather than PRC. Just that culture a bit different that we cannot accept them(PRC).
Same as Sinkie look down at Malaysia 20 year ago. But now they accept Malaysian rather than PRC/Bangla/.......

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
My word of advice to those who are owning property, desperate and wanting to get marry to PRC...make sure you inspect them from head to toe....they can make very good housewife...and equally good at housekeeping too when divorce settlement is being discuss..yes usually they get to keep the house:wink:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC make the best wife

The second one is a mile away

PRC absolute best, guaranteed.

If you want the best, PRC is it.

However 99% of you low lives don't deserve one

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC make the best wife

If you get PRC in PRC, they are fine

Those PRC in Singapore are usually prostitutes so I doubt so

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PRC make the best wife

Depends on what kind of PRC... WL/FL/Pro can forget it... Unless you are dying soon

Before you take her as your wife, can you proudly accept her as your GF?

If so, should be fine.

There are rotten apples everywhere. Just keep your eyes wide.

If you get PRC in PRC, they are fine

Those PRC in Singapore are usually prostitutes so I doubt so

Discussing about PRC cunts and talking to yourself at 4-5am in the morning??? :eek::eek::eek:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
should read the FR from various bros before marrying the FL .... if the FR is good, why not? can enjoy for the rest of his life