• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you accept a PRC to be your wife?

jw5

Loyal
Well said bro. A few friends of mine married former WLs and now after 4-5 yrs into their marriage, everything seems fine. They told me the most important thing is to accept & forget about their past and ignore the stares & rude comments.
Why would there be stares and rude comments?
Do you mean that her ex customers recognise her? Or does she dress scantily even after she is married?

bulleye

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u really love her. Why bother about that. What she did in her past should forget it. If u still think of what in her past bonk by others, then not to marry her. The choice is still u to decide. To me if both inlove , why not?

agree what you said,
if really love her should able to accept what was the pass.

sponge05

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would there be stares and rude comments?
Do you mean that her ex customers recognise her? Or does she dress scantily even after she is married?

Ya, they bump into some of her ex customers who ain't very forgiving in their comments.

ken6890

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who planned to marry a FL to be his wife. Most of us keep discourage him. Imagine your friends or bros ever bonk her before. Any views bros?

bro upmepls, I think many kind of people got different thinking 不同人有不同的想法 , to me if they are in true love and can accept her pass why not give a chance to her le ? what bonder about her pass infact she is also human being ma 改得及时还为持不晚嘛 may be after marry they will be more happy :biggrin:
hope she won't set any rule before or after the marry .

why I say this ?

May be let me tell your 1 of my friend real story who marry a prc girls who set rule that with in 3 years cannot touch her ( mean also cannot have sex with her ) than what for marry her without sex right ? some prc just simple marry to just get a PR so that they can stay in sinagpore for long and if they 离婚 than half of the house will belong to her also right ? correct me if I am wrong .so please also be carefull 。
I am saying all prc or other will do that , of course some are real , infact I think marry is just like gambling 赌博.

hope that your friend can really get a true love and best wishes to him , please don't mind I talk so many , if I am wrong please kindly correct me , thanks .

upmepls

How can u confirm that his future PRC wife kana bonk before?

If u care for ur friend, let him know the truth, unless the truth in u are not spoken perhaps u have bonk her before.

So sorry, guess my thread title and what I post misled bros abit. What I mean is she is a PRC but doing FL before. My friend knew her when she doing FL loh.

If u really love her. Why bother about that. What she did in her past should forget it. If u still think of what in her past bonk by others, then not to marry her. The choice is still u to decide. To me if both inlove , why not?

I get what you mean bro, but the hardest thing is to forget especially when she is FL. That is the reason I post this question for bros to share the views.

I believe it doesnt matter if its PRC or SG gal, the main point is if you do mind her history. Alot of SG gals already have their virginity taken before 18. And given the marriage age in SG is 28-30+, theres always a chance that your future wife may know and even was a ex-gf of your old/new buddies at work.

bro, I think sg gals and FL somehow do make a different. Sg gals probably gana bonk few boyfriend before only and it is out of love. But FL served many customer before and chances of met up with friends are even higher loh.

upmepls

Shouldnt u rephrase to Accept FL rather than pRC?

Sorry bros, just realised my mistake. Pls see the post before this.

bro upmepls, I think many kind of people got different thinking 不同人有不同的想法 , to me if they are in true love and can accept her pass why not give a chance to her le ? what bonder about her pass infact she is also human being ma 改得及时还为持不晚嘛 may be after marry they will be more happy :biggrin:

your friend can really get a true love and best wishes to him , please don't mind I talk so many , if I am wrong please kindly correct me , thanks .

firstly, thank to all bros here for the advise. Personally I cannot forget the past, perhaps this is the main reason we kept discouraged our friends. Let hope he is lucky enough to find true love.

monkey4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love is blind.... if u really love someone u will naturally accept her past.... 2 of my close friends had married thai FLs but they are still happily married though both ended up with having to support their thai extended families...

I do have a friend who married a PRC formerly worked as a ktv gal... not sure got FL or not ... I strongly discouraged him from marrying her though then but after 3 years of marriage.... i think she proved me wrong.... this gal was an exception.... instead of siphoning marni out of my friend... went to the extend of repatriating marni from China to Sillypore to settle my friend's credit card bills of nearly $40k....

So.... my opinion is not fair to generalise that all PRC gals are out to skin us of our marni but the question is are u prepared to take the risk or not..

Although i think i can accept a FL PRC as my wife .... cos most probably at that time... i will be head over heels in love with her but after some time.... say 5 years down the road...I may resent and cant live with the fact that she was a FL before.

That is my view

ruud27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually many people think that PRCs will only cheat money. But i personally think that not all are like that.
And i seriously don't know how will it be like if i have a former FL as my wife.

ruud27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw how about vietnamese or thai as your wife?
Can you accept it too?
although i think communication will be the main factor.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a friend who planned to marry a FL to be his wife. Most of us keep discourage him. Imagine your friends or bros ever bonk her before. Any views bros?

bro, ur title n ur contents dun quite agree ...

ur title no mention fl ... ur contents no mention prc ... :rolleyes:

so, u mean prc but no fl, fl but nt oni prc or prc fl? ... :confused:

u can always marry a prc (non-fl) ... y nt? ... dun b surprised dat u may even hv a prc (non-fl) daughter-in-law nex time ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

hoho99

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot 一柱杆打翻一船人嘛:smile:

Well how true this word are.

Somehow my closer friends have wife that are non-singaporean and believe it or not, the wifes tend to bring in a bigger share of the dough into the family than my friends.

So who say prc wife cannot make it? one of my friend's wife can run about doing her business at about 8mth pregnancy and brings in $10k per mth.

55cents

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to drink milk, don't bring the cow home. Nothing to do with which country she is from. PRC, thai, indo, or whatever. Be objective. U cannot go to a milk farm to look for wife, or go to a social network just to look for cow. my 55cents.

marlborotan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I felt that this is a very indivdual question, if you really love her and could withstand the gossip if people happened to identify her previous job. Then go ahead loh. If not, forget about it.

I guess your friends had a answer liao since he insist on it. Shouldnt we give the blessing to him?:biggrin:

Wizard1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I felt that this is a very indivdual question, if you really love her and could withstand the gossip if people happened to identify her previous job. Then go ahead loh. If not, forget about it.

I guess your friends had a answer liao since he insist on it. Shouldnt we give the blessing to him?:biggrin:

Yes, agree, it is a personal matter. As long as a person is in love and don't care what the gossip it should be alright.

But there is a realistic matter to consider, is that if she is a FL, mean she may have been satisfied several times per day etc.... so can the supply of ammunition meet demand?

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have some friends in china or even in singapore are professional people. Let's respect them, cause they also go to the uni. .. they are nice people...not all PRC gals cheat.... We are all chinese.