• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we have a java chatroom in this forum?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder sam always sound so loud,besides being the boss,he is also paying for this forum. Now, I understand why he can suka suka serve infractions.:rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit stirring in the forum is easy. A couple of minutes a day is all it takes.

Shit stirring in a chat room is a different ballgame. It requires a constant presence and has to be a lot more subtle and measured. I no longer have the time or the inclination although it would bring back fond memories of my IRC days.

Bumping this thread.
The chat room feature might have been under-used last couple of years since forum traffic was not high enough. As the host, you would have all the statistics for a better analysis. A chat room would definitely be needed when it's election time.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bumping this thread.
The chat room feature might have been under-used last couple of years since forum traffic was not high enough. As the host, you would have all the statistics for a better analysis. A chat room would definitely be needed when it's election time.
I fully agree!!!! Your other forum churns so much money for you liao, USD$125 is nothing to you.

Ah Leong, you cheapo fuck :oIo::oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I fully agree!!!! Your other forum churns so much money for you liao, USD$125 is nothing to you.

IF you are dying to have a chatroom, then why not do it yourself. Keep on pestering. why leh? so that others do all the work, pay all the money and you enjoy it free? What a sinkie.

If you die die want a chatroom, then partner with the host, since it has a free chat service, create one , BUY a webspace or ask the host to create one for you and you maintain it yourself.

sinkies only know how to talk but expects others to foot the bill and do the work, what a loser. this type of sinkie character will be included in my sinkie behavior thread.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, talk cock, read the whole thread before you squirt lah, LOL :oIo::oIo::oIo: We mentioned you, you cheap whore, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Look who's more desperate :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IF you are dying to have a chatroom, then why not do it yourself. Keep on pestering. why leh? so that others do all the work, pay all the money and you enjoy it free? What a sinkie.

If you die die want a chatroom, then partner with the host, since it has a free chat service, create one , BUY a webspace or ask the host to create one for you and you maintain it yourself.

sinkies only know how to talk but expects others to foot the bill and do the work, what a loser. this type of sinkie character will be included in my sinkie behavior thread.

You of all people should not fucking complain you fucking cheebye, a free chatroom will enable you to advertise your LB wife's BJ services on the net :oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I have already told you it's not the money you twit. :rolleyes: The problem is simply that nobody is going to use it so what's the point of wasting my time and effort.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, what is the turn around time for setting up the chatroom? maybe we can schedule to turn it on closer to GE season.
Seriously, a chat would liven things up around here. At least tonychat will be able to get his daily dose of buttfucking in the chatroom instead of here in the threads.
Also a good way of sniffing out the Mfa internet brigade.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ok, what is the turn around time for setting up the chatroom? maybe we can schedule to turn it on closer to GE season.
Seriously, a chat would liven things up around here. At least tonychat will be able to get his daily dose of buttfucking in the chatroom instead of here in the threads.
Also a good way of sniffing out the Mfa internet brigade.

It takes about an hour or so to install and configure provided everything works first time round.