• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can someone recommend a dentist in JB

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other dentist is easier to locate. He is at the junction of Pattaya Klang Road(Central Pattaya Rd) & 2nd Road. This is the junction where the Top supermarket is located. The one with the bowling alley above. Just walk eastwards(away from the beach) along Pattaya Klang Road. At this junction you'll see a Goldsmith shop on the right, then there is a massage shop, the office is located next to the massage shop. The place is called Siam Smile Dental Clinic, http://www.siamsmilepattaya.com/

Bro, this one good or not ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, this one good or not ?

How do you tell if a dentists is good:confused:
I'm not familiar with the certs, degrees, qualifications required in Thailand?

You can use the dentists at Bumrungrad Hospital, the auntie that treated me had many years of experience. However be prepared to pay the same prices in Spore. When I was talking to my thai friend, he told told me that Bumrungrad is expensive.

In Pattaya I can only comment about the cleaning & it cost be something like $30. If one visits the dentist on a regular basis I think people can avoid the more serious problems like root canals, extractions,...

I now use a water flosser, electric toothbrush AND make visits to the dentist whenever I am in LOS.

When I was waiting I saw other angmos clients waiting to see this dentist. However I think it was because of the convenient location of the office. In Pattaya I did see a dentist advertising that he was an angmo. So maybe you can try them & let me know if they are good:smile:

Milffella

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn dirty this Roland clinic called Lim dental at 4th floor holiday plaza! Went there 3 times the 3rd time the young lady Dentist cut my tongue silhouette filling my teeth. When I wanted to rinse my mouth I realised they didn't change the disposable cup have lipstick or blood and the sink is so dirty from the previous patient! Now I am afraid to get hiv ! Even a cup they didn't change I doubt they even sterilised and reused the instruments such as the scaler or drill! Although cheaper but unhygienic! And the 3 encounters also sure cut my tongue and cheeks or gums very lousy skills

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I visit Thailand for 1 to 2 weeks at a time & that is why I have the time to look into dental care, haircuts, getting spectacles,.. etc. These services are usually conveniently located in Malls or near hotels.

In my opinion, with dental services if you do regular cleaning & checkups, one can avoid expensive dental treatments like root canals. Going to a Thai dentists for cleaning only costs about 800 baht(about SIN $32)

I do visit JB but do not have a car so I do not explore the place like I do Thailand. There are Sporeans who are living in JB. Just look at the "A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB". I took a look and Wuqi256 recommends the following:

Medical/Dental/TCM
U dental center – clean & hygenic dentist 10
30A jalan indah 16/5 taman bukit indah, 81200 Johor bahru
Tel 607 2324444
9am to 9pm

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visit Thailand for 1 to 2 weeks at a time & that is why I have the time to look into dental care, haircuts, getting spectacles,.. etc. These services are usually conveniently located in Malls or near hotels.

In my opinion, with dental services if you do regular cleaning & checkups, one can avoid expensive dental treatments like root canals. Going to a Thai dentists for cleaning only costs about 800 baht(about SIN $32)

I do visit JB but do not have a car so I do not explore the place like I do Thailand. There are Sporeans who are living in JB. Just look at the "A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB". I took a look and Wuqi256 recommends the following:

Medical/Dental/TCM
U dental center – clean & hygenic dentist 10
30A jalan indah 16/5 taman bukit indah, 81200 Johor bahru
Tel 607 2324444
9am to 9pm

Bro, the next time you travel to Taiwan you should try one of the dental clinics. The fees are much lower than those in Thailand, and the standard much higher.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might want to try one of these. Cheap, fast and good.

streetdentists-kK9D--621x414@LiveMint.jpg