• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can i find a decent gf from this forum?

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Singaporean chinese guy. 36 years old this year.

Average looking. About 60kg. Height about 1.65 metre.

Earning 2k plus a month only. I never have gf before. I am a introvert and i am trying to be more extrovert.

I am ok with girls who are older than me. I am ok with girls who are of any race and foreigners are ok too.

If anyone interested or know any decent girls to intro, can email me [email protected]

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Earning 2k plus a month only. I never have gf before. I am a introvert and i am trying to be more extrovert.

I am ok with girls who are older than me. I am ok with girls who are of any race and foreigners are ok too.

If anyone interested or know any decent girls to intro, can email me [email protected]
20200314_170740.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any race! Then get m&d gals or ah neh or bangal or pinoy! They are easier than chink! Chink too high demands!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You seem desperate. You should try your luck with Locanto, where you can find plenty of like-minded girls. Good luck.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal

ArtisticCourageousBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire earns $500k per year and matches your requirement,

And Ginfreely declared she is a virgin
and Arseloon said he cares for Singaporeans
and Eunuch Emeratus Goh Chok Tong said he will deliver Swiss standard to us

And Stinkapore declared to be fucking GOLD standard no less in covid control

HA HA HA HA HA!

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Loser men will ask such questions at a forum like SBF.

Instead of asking this ask yourself whether you are decent guy to begin with or outright hopeless loser.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cloudy is available. it's a bonus to hook up with a single mother. advantages far outweigh disadvantages. for example, she (s)experienced, very (s)experienced not only in bed but also in juggling time and resources, and coddling you as a mother. you not only get a sex partner, a wife, a companion, but also a mom who can look after you and clean up after your shit. moreover, the child bearing, birthing, "confinement" and caring for the infant parts of fatherhood are over - what a relief! you don't need to wake up 6.9 times in the dark to change diapers and feed the baby. she doesn't have to pump breast milk anymore, but if you insist on enjoying some of her breast milk, she can still pump if the baby has just grown out of infancy. you get 2 for 1 without the hard work. and her daughter will grow up to call you "daddy". how lovely.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
cloudy is available. it's a bonus to hook up with a single mother. advantages far outweigh disadvantages. for example, she (s)experienced, very (s)experienced not only in bed but also in juggling time and resources, and coddling you as a mother. you not only get a sex partner, a wife, a companion, but also a mom who can look after you and clean up after your shit. moreover, the child bearing, birthing, "confinement" and caring for the infant parts of fatherhood are over - what a relief! you don't need to wake up 6.9 times in the dark to change diapers and feed the baby. she doesn't have to pump breast milk anymore, but if you insist on enjoying some of her breast milk, she can still pump if the baby has just grown out of infancy. you get 2 for 1 without the hard work. and her daughter will grow up to call you "daddy". how lovely.
KNN if cloudy can accept everything without asking for money there is nothing to lose KNN is all about money vs trying out KNN