• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can bros here give some idea of names for my future PET DOG?

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
mayb i shall get 1 male doggie and 1 female doggie.

the male i name it Lee Kuan Yew, the female i name it Gek Choo. then i shall name the puppies they give birth as Lee Hsien Loong, Lee Hsien Yang, Andrew Loh, Goh Meng Seng.

:biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your dog shortsighted you can him or her MYO

20-cute-dogs-with-glasses-001.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a lonely man. i want to rear some pets because i see the old man downstairs always playing with his pet bird (not kukujiao hor!), or walking his pet dog.

i think rearing a cute doggie might be a good choice because doggies will remain loyal to u. u just have to feed it, cuddle it a little, praise it a little, and it will wag its tail and follow u around, just like a dog should.

but b4 i get a doggie, i should think of a good name for it first. i'm not a very creative man. so i hope the bros here can giv me some ideas of a good doggie name.

is it against the law to name our own pet doggie after somebody? :biggrin:

i have some ideas of names for my future pet doggie. but they are not very creative names :eek: they are:

Male puppy
1) Lee Kuan Yew
2) Lee Hsien Loong
3) Teo Chee Hean
4) Ng Eng Hen
5) Khaw Boon Wan
6) Baey Yam Keng
7) Mah Bow Tan
8) Andrew Loh
9) Goh Meng Seng
10) .... <Anymore>>

Female bitch
1) Ho Ching
2) Chin Loon?
3) Loon Jinx

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a lonely man. i want to rear some pets because i see the old man downstairs always playing with his pet bird (not kukujiao hor!), or walking his pet dog.

i think rearing a cute doggie might be a good choice because doggies will remain loyal to u. u just have to feed it, cuddle it a little, praise it a little, and it will wag its tail and follow u around, just like a dog should.

but b4 i get a doggie, i should think of a good name for it first. i'm not a very creative man. so i hope the bros here can giv me some ideas of a good doggie name.

is it against the law to name our own pet doggie after somebody? :biggrin:

i have some ideas of names for my future pet doggie. but they are not very creative names :eek: they are:

Male puppy
1) Lee Kuan Yew
2) Lee Hsien Loong
3) Teo Chee Hean
4) Ng Eng Hen
5) Khaw Boon Wan
6) Baey Yam Keng
7) Mah Bow Tan
8) Andrew Loh
9) Goh Meng Seng
10) .... <Anymore>>

Female bitch
1) Ho Ching
2) .... <Anymore>>

And if u are not sure what's the gender of your dog, name it Lee Wei Leng

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He..He..He.. Joe, my Bongo is a Labrador.. My ex boss gave it to me when he was a puppy..

He loves boiled hot dogs.. But now I'm reducing it as the vet said it's bit too unhealthy for him..

Yes I know you have a big dog who loves to go Changi swim that's why I was asking you to tell Ah Hor not to get a small dog name Kinana sure suffer. Bongo sounds very cute like bangers.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a lonely man..... i should think of a good name for it first. i'm not a very creative man. so i hope the bros here can giv me some ideas of a good doggie name.....

Don't be so self-deprecating lah. You are indeed very creative.

A very creative name that suits you and your pet dog is to name it after its master - HOUGAUKAN.

Don't forget to dock its tail hor!

By the way, didn't your hear the PRC FTs calling all Singaporean dogs? They can't differentiate between you and your dog - small dog notwithstanding!

Last edited: