• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can bros here give some idea of names for my future PET DOG?

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a lonely man. i want to rear some pets because i see the old man downstairs always playing with his pet bird (not kukujiao hor!), or walking his pet dog.

i think rearing a cute doggie might be a good choice because doggies will remain loyal to u. u just have to feed it, cuddle it a little, praise it a little, and it will wag its tail and follow u around, just like a dog should.

but b4 i get a doggie, i should think of a good name for it first. i'm not a very creative man. so i hope the bros here can giv me some ideas of a good doggie name.

is it against the law to name our own pet doggie after somebody? :biggrin:

i have some ideas of names for my future pet doggie. but they are not very creative names :eek: they are:

Male puppy
1) Lee Kuan Yew
2) Lee Hsien Loong
3) Teo Chee Hean
4) Ng Eng Hen
5) Khaw Boon Wan
6) Baey Yam Keng
7) Mah Bow Tan
8) Andrew Loh
9) Goh Meng Seng
10) .... <Anymore>>

Female bitch
1) Ho Ching
2) .... <Anymore>>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i am a lonely man. i want to rear some pets because i see the old man downstairs always playing with his pet bird (not kukujiao hor!), or walking his pet dog.

i think rearing a cute doggie might be a good choice because doggies will remain loyal to u. u just have to feed it, cuddle it a little, praise it a little, and it will wag its tail and follow u around, just like a dog should.

but b4 i get a doggie, i should think of a good name for it first. i'm not a very creative man. so i hope the bros here can giv me some ideas of a good doggie name.

i have some ideas of names for my future pet doggie. but they are not very creative names :eek: they are:

Male puppy
1) Lee Kuan Yew
2) Lee Hsien Loong
3) Teo Chee Hean
4) Ng Eng Hen
5) Khaw Boon Wan
6) Baey Yam Keng
7) Mah Bow Tan
8) Andrew Loh
9) Goh Meng Seng
10) .... <Anymore>>

Female bitch
1) Ho Ching
2) .... <Anymore>>

How about AhGau or GauGan or HorGauGan

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Male puppy
1) Lee Kuan Yew
2) Lee Hsien Loong
3) Teo Chee Hean
4) Ng Eng Hen
5) Khaw Boon Wan
6) Baey Yam Keng
7) Mah Bow Tan
8) Andrew Loh
9) Goh Meng Seng
10) .... <Anymore>>

Female bitch
1) Ho Ching
2) .... <Anymore>>

On the contrary, yr choice of names is quite creative and no, it's not aginst the law so go ahead. Dont forget yr dog also needs bath once a week, daily grooming, food, daily exercise , medical care , play time, etc. It's like taking care of a baby. Pl read up on dogs and dog training before you get one.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have a heart dun sabo your poor dog and name it using those names......there's a 39.9% it will kena abuse by others.....probably kena knock down by car even.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Hor, go and get a female bitch and name it Kinana.. Then intro her to my male dog.. My good boy Bongo will doggy your bitch for sure..:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah Hor, go and get a female bitch and name it Kinana.. Then intro her to my male dog.. My good boy Bongo will doggy your bitch for sure..:biggrin:

zeddy please tell Ah Hor what your Bongo is if not Ah Hor buy chihuahua Kenna bongo-bongo sure die la.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy please tell Ah Hor what your Bongo is if not Ah Hor buy chihuahua Kenna bongo-bongo sure die la.

He..He..He.. Joe, my Bongo is a Labrador.. My ex boss gave it to me when he was a puppy..

He loves boiled hot dogs.. But now I'm reducing it as the vet said it's bit too unhealthy for him..

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must get my approval first hor
Usually approved.. especially for animals but formality still required as in all other policies
Please take note of the screams and scratches on the ground when Bongo rides on

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, yr choice of names is quite creative and no, it's not aginst the law so go ahead. Dont forget yr dog also needs bath once a week, daily grooming, food, daily exercise , medical care , play time, etc. It's like taking care of a baby. Pl read up on dogs and dog training before you get one.

This will be my routine doggie training. SPCA, SUE ME!!!!!!! AVA, SUE ME!!!!!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

8321371.jpg

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must get my approval first hor
Usually approved.. especially for animals but formality still required as in all other policies
Please take note of the screams and scratches on the ground when Bongo rides on

No worries Bro.. Trust me.. My dear Bongo will treat her well..

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a heart dun sabo your poor dog and name it using those names......there's a 39.9% it will kena abuse by others.....probably kena knock down by car even.

those r nothing compared to my training i am going to give my doggy :wink: :eek:

8321371.jpg

the idea i can hantam my pet dog named "lee kuan yew" or "lee hsien loong" or "andrew loh" makes me high. :biggrin: :wink:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
this name only suitable for female or gay dog.....................
male will have to be GanGau.......................

how can i name my own dog "HORGAUGAN"??! :mad: macam everyday see myself like that. macam touching myself! knn! :eek: