• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her vagina

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her va

i really do not know...

i only know man wasted lots when with a woman.

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

Vagina is the canal. Vulva is the cheebye.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her va

There are different types of MGTOW.

What you have described is only one type of MGTOW. There is another type who avoid women totally and choose not to have anything to do with women, even sex. And there is one type in between, the dating type.

The similarity among these different types of MGTOW, is that they choose not to marry any women. Marriage is a no-no to them. If you are married, you are not a MGTOW.

MGTOW are unmarried straight men and choose not to marry any women. They are making effort not to be manipulated by woman nature and understand woman nature daily.

Your system is so fucking complicated, got this type, got that type. Tells me you don't know what a MGTOW is.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your system is so fucking complicated, got this type, got that type. Tells me you don't know what a MGTOW is.

this is not my system.. It is all in the MGTOW website. If you wish to know more, go and do your research. I am not here to explain MGTOW to you. I am here to insult manginas.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What female can offer? The mom offer TC to his dad.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One woman offered a DPM post to her hubby, a short moron.