• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her vagina

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her va

women who are reading tony's posts are fuming like shit. they are cumming in. tony inadvertently has attracted eyeballs and made enemies out of women. great times for sbf.

ok thomas...... i mean nigger.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her va

i really do not know...

i only know man wasted lots when with a woman.

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

What a female can offer a man in a relationship besides her vagina?

Answer: Her mouth. She can offer to give him a blowjob!

I hope this answers your question.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

her char sao bao,sui ai che char sao bao?hao peng yo,ni dao di ai chi na yi yang?

[video=youtube;hUGC1ACxaiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUGC1ACxaiQ&feature=plcp%EF%BB%BF[/video]

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really do not know...

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

It's OK you can bring all your savings in money, time, energy and mind to heaven when your time comes .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a female can offer a man in a relationship besides her vagina?

Answer: Her mouth. She can offer to give him a blowjob!

I hope this answers your question.

maybe tonychat prefers blowjobs from guys?just a thought.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

fair enough.. her papaya too..

let's me put it in another way: a woman dun have the vagina and papaya.. what use will this bitch has to offer to man then?

Her asshole and her mouth. Shit, like that also you don't know?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh yah, you need to be married to buy a HDB before 35yo... that is a huge incentive in itself.. unless of course, you are rich enough to buy private dwellings, then fark all...

"buying" a public housing that does not belong to you is an incentive?

sinkies are totally stupid. oh gosh.. i feel totally ashamed to even typing this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

"buying" a public housing that does not belong to you is an incentive?

sinkies are totally stupid. oh gosh.. i feel totally ashamed to even typing this.

Yes, we know u are ashamed of many things, Remember that night with the german shepherd?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well I supposed even mail order brides can see what a useless brainless fucktard mcp you are and hence you were rejected 3 times.

Close shave for them.

that post is not mine, i cut and paste from the youtube comments..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lots of things. but mostly, companionship. To be the other member of the team in raising a family. A woman's touches in the home add to the finer things in life. Guys can't decorate a home with flowers - that's cissy. Or make beddings like a woman can, When a child has an upset stomach, the mother's warm hands provide much gentler soothing when rubbed on the stomach than the daddy's. When the couple ages, the two help each other in personal grooming like trimming toe nails - as one gets older, its gets harder to reach the toes, and it is better for one's partner to help out in this endeavour. Unless your partner is the same sex. I suppose that still works, but laying in bed in close proximity and being intimate is disgusting!!! Time is not wasted with the fairer gender, it is nice and cozy and warm. Male and female were meant to compliment each other, not compete.

Cheers!

hello Mangina, i got a present for you:

13880295_1408558312504194_4893808312330358876_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

my name is lim ko pee of bedok south. someone hacked and compromised my account and posted shit to tony. tony is a good friend and great help to the admin of the site. he creates this controversial thread to stir debates and churn traffic. as you can see, it's humming along well and attracting scowling females to the site, including internet savvy techies.

Hello Mr shit, This nick, Tonychat, is actually shared by a few individuals. The original creator of this nick is not posting in the forum anymore. The nick creator has gone to other areas of pursuit, has been busy and doing pretty well.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

i really do not know...

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

Only a real mangina like you will say something like that. A real MGTOW will think of ways to use a women. How to have sex with her, and her girlfriends and sisters. How to make her go out and earn money to buy him things. How to arrange her girlfriends to come and fuck him in a 3 sum, how to make her clean his house, wash his clothes, etc. Only losers like u think woman are a drain on your time, energy, money, etc. a real MGTOW knows how to drain a woman of those things. Ying Yang is a real MGTOW.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Only a real mangina like you will say something like that. A real MGTOW will think of ways to use a women. How to have sex with her, and her girlfriends and sisters. How to make her go out and earn money to buy him things. How to arrange her girlfriends to come and fuck him in a 3 sum, how to make her clean his house, wash his clothes, etc. Only losers like u think woman are a drain on your time, energy, money, etc. a real MGTOW knows how to drain a woman of those things. Ying Yang is a real MGTOW.

There are different types of MGTOW.

What you have described is only one type of MGTOW. There is another type who avoid women totally and choose not to have anything to do with women, even sex. And there is one type in between, the dating type.

The similarity among these different types of MGTOW, is that they choose not to marry any women. Marriage is a no-no to them. If you are married, you are not a MGTOW.

MGTOW are unmarried straight men and choose not to marry any women. They are making effort not to be manipulated by woman nature and understand woman nature daily.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

You take your chances in life. Love included. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you screw it up. Hopefully in a ratio that is favourable. Yes, I give my women what I can give, if I can afford more, I would. Most of the time, they reciprocate. There should be love in life, otherwise, it becomes empty and meaningless. Both partners work to uphold it, honour it. The ultimate goal is family unity and raising kids. Watch them grow. Starting their own families. That's life.

Cheers!

Mangina, you say you love women.. What makes you think the women will love you back.

Bitches see men as a tool of utility.. Since you are a mangina, you are willing to be a utility tool for women.. Aka slave mangina and give them everything they want without them working for it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You take your chances in life. Love included. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you screw it up. Hopefully in a ratio that is favourable. Yes, I give my women what I can give, if I can afford more, I would. Most of the time, they reciprocate. There should be love in life, otherwise, it becomes empty and meaningless. Both partners work to uphold it, honour it. The ultimate goal is family unity and raising kids. Watch them grow. Starting their own families. That's life.

Cheers!

I think you are not informed of female nature or women nature. You are a mangina.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal

What can a male chauvinist or a MGTOW man give a woman? A dick that can easily be replaced by a sex toy? Oh yeah, a cup of coffee. Which can also be replaced. Women make their own coffee:smile: from beans. Priceless. Dont tell me money. How much can a woman spend on herself as a normal human being? Beauty and surgeries like boobjobs are for the men. Not time either. Not like a woman can get 48 hours by taking yours. Don't say energy. Women rather be in a Yoga class. Nor a mind of a male chauvinist. We rather read a book or watch movies.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Keep thinking. Someday, you may make sense out of life!

Cheers!

I think you are not informed of female nature or women nature. .................

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes. Keep thinking. Someday, you may make sense out of life!

Cheers!

There is no need to think much.. information about female nature is in abundance online. either you accept it or you in denial. that is up to you. Good luck getting manipulated by bitches. They use you as a resource for getting more material and as an emotional tampon too.

Man like this are a disgrace.

[video=youtube;2nZFhh76dwk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nZFhh76dwk[/video]

Last edited: