• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calvin Cheng Ham Kar Chan, whole family die

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
p5oHS2H.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is behind time. Yesterday's headline story was: 2,000 (yes, TWO THOUSAND) new DAILY (yes, EVERY DAY)
infections in a month's time if current rate of spread continues.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised the PAP didn't co-opt him as an official member.

They're a match made in heaven. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He seems hell bent on antagonising Sinkie peasants. Sometimes you wonder whether he was high on ecstasy pills each time he make a stupid comment on Facebook.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pray hard the 800 include his family members and relatives. I will visit their funerals and laugh at Calvin Cheng.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dare to throw a challenge that nothing will happen to me even if I get infected. I am that confident.
Your confidence is a good thing. Are you confident that all your family members and friends will be ok? Or do you live all alone in a far away land with no human within 50km?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similar words of a friend who died of COVID in Bangkok. No kidding.

Too bad your friend didn't take what I am taking. In fact, I have helped 3 elderly Indonesians who almost died from Corvid. One of them who is in his early 70s is now back in action bonking his mistresses. I won't reveal what that wonderful product is, but it's easily available in the stores. So screw the vaccine.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He seems hell bent on antagonising Sinkie peasants. Sometimes you wonder whether he was high on ecstasy pills each time he make a stupid comment on Facebook.

It's not a stupid comment it's a revealing statement that shows the hypocrisy and fraud that surrounds Covid.