• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 Palestinian American families say 1,000 relatives have died in Gaza

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://scrippsnews.com/stories/10-...milies-say-1-000-relatives-have-died-in-gaza/

Palestinian American families who say they have collectively lost 1,000 family members in Gaza are speaking out about the pain the war has brought.

The 10 families — hailing from New Jersey, New York and other states in the Northeast — say they have collectively lost over 1,000 family members in total in the recent fighting between Israel and Hamas in Gaza.

Those remaining are pleading for the U.S. to help them save the few family members they have left.

"Our whole block, all our cousins, our family, my grandparents, all of them are gone," said Ola, a young Palestinian American from New Jersey.

Ola says 93 members of her family were killed within a matter of minutes during Israel's current military offensive against Hamas in Gaza.

"President Biden [is] supporting this genocide, and it is not okay, so we demand a cease-fire," Ola said. "Not just me, all of America, all Palestinian families are demanding a cease-fire."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop calling them 'Palestinians'... call them stateless Arab mongrel beggars.

Then the solution will present itself.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://scrippsnews.com/stories/10-...milies-say-1-000-relatives-have-died-in-gaza/

Palestinian American families who say they have collectively lost 1,000 family members in Gaza are speaking out about the pain the war has brought.

The 10 families — hailing from New Jersey, New York and other states in the Northeast — say they have collectively lost over 1,000 family members in total in the recent fighting between Israel and Hamas in Gaza.

Those remaining are pleading for the U.S. to help them save the few family members they have left.

"Our whole block, all our cousins, our family, my grandparents, all of them are gone," said Ola, a young Palestinian American from New Jersey.

Ola says 93 members of her family were killed within a matter of minutes during Israel's current military offensive against Hamas in Gaza.

"President Biden [is] supporting this genocide, and it is not okay, so we demand a cease-fire," Ola said. "Not just me, all of America, all Palestinian families are demanding a cease-fire."

Truth is, other Arab countries must be secretly celebrating.

Palestinians are a cursed race much despised by other Arab nations as they are pure troublemakers who like to incite uprisings against any ruling Islamic Gov since time immemorial..:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop calling them 'Palestinians'... call them stateless Arab mongrel beggars.

Then the solution will present itself.
I say. That is not a nice thing to say about natives of the land. They have their rights which was violated now for nearly a century