• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

calling sammyboy budders for a year-end gathering

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, man! ...

ah knnbccb wil bring along his gun n 5 bullets ... letz c who's skills betterer! ... :rolleyes:

Ya lor... just show him my revolver without bullets... he will pee in his pants.

Stoopiak Clinton666... :eek:

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
A year-end gathering would be a great way for me to confront the retarded balless keyboard warriors who like to talk big in this forum. I want to see how tough these mornons are in real life and it would be a excellent opportunity for me to showcase my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills.

You wont't be returning home if you show up. You will admit A & E with keyboard in your cunt and mouse in your asshole. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It will be interesting to see and meet all the sammyboys - the most infamous brotherhood in Singapore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I so old already still under moderations? Ooy!!!

Here's your stats : [click on your own nick to view]

Total Posts :3
Posts Per Day : 0.07

Your "posts per day" are far too low to get out of moderation. The longer you wait without participating actively, the longer you'll remain in moderation.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
he wun noe la ... he boasted about his muay thai n jiu jitsu oni wat! ...

You spastic maggot :oIo::oIo: clinton666 is the most humble retarded gay dog in the world. Muay Thai and jiu jitsu are just 2 of the thousands of fighting styles he's mastered. :mad:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never reveal your sammyboy nick to others in real life.

TS is a moron. Don't worry. Can just reveal an inactive clone. Then after that expose their photos here. This forum is getting boring until i have to resort to creating clones to occasionally stir some shit. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...Your "posts per day" are far too low to get out of moderation. The longer you wait without participating actively, the longer you'll remain in moderation.

Okay BOSS! You're always right.Will always listen to your ADVISE....haha!!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we can meet provided:

- we wear a mask....like those participating in mass orgy
- we don't reveal nick...location is by PM only,..so those who turn up are SB bros...but no asking of nick. Of cse if GMS or Char Azn turn up, dun say name oso everyone noe who they are. Just use generic names - ah seng, ah heng....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hard leh like that, I talks a lot, everyone can see I'm Alamaking liao, lol, I keep quiet izzit?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hard leh like that, I talks a lot, everyone can see I'm Alamaking liao, lol, I keep quiet izzit?

u wear ur orange jersey in HK ... let me see if i can spot you along Nathan Rd...

the guy you holding hand with will be Krafty...LOL