• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

calling sammyboy budders for a year-end gathering

KNNBCCB

ya, man! ...

ah knnbccb wil bring along his gun n 5 bullets ... letz c who's skills betterer! ... :rolleyes:

Ya lor... just show him my revolver without bullets... he will pee in his pants.

Stoopiak Clinton666... :eek:

flkyflky

A year-end gathering would be a great way for me to confront the retarded balless keyboard warriors who like to talk big in this forum. I want to see how tough these mornons are in real life and it would be a excellent opportunity for me to showcase my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills.

You wont't be returning home if you show up. You will admit A & E with keyboard in your cunt and mouse in your asshole. :biggrin:

It will be interesting to see and meet all the sammyboys - the most infamous brotherhood in Singapore.

I so old already still under moderations? Ooy!!!

Here's your stats : [click on your own nick to view]

Total Posts :3
Posts Per Day : 0.07

Your "posts per day" are far too low to get out of moderation. The longer you wait without participating actively, the longer you'll remain in moderation.

he wun noe la ... he boasted about his muay thai n jiu jitsu oni wat! ...

You spastic maggot :oIo::oIo: clinton666 is the most humble retarded gay dog in the world. Muay Thai and jiu jitsu are just 2 of the thousands of fighting styles he's mastered. :mad:

youtalkcock

Never reveal your sammyboy nick to others in real life.

TS is a moron. Don't worry. Can just reveal an inactive clone. Then after that expose their photos here. This forum is getting boring until i have to resort to creating clones to occasionally stir some shit. :biggrin:

...Your "posts per day" are far too low to get out of moderation. The longer you wait without participating actively, the longer you'll remain in moderation.

Okay BOSS! You're always right.Will always listen to your ADVISE....haha!!!

we can meet provided:

- we wear a mask....like those participating in mass orgy
- we don't reveal nick...location is by PM only,..so those who turn up are SB bros...but no asking of nick. Of cse if GMS or Char Azn turn up, dun say name oso everyone noe who they are. Just use generic names - ah seng, ah heng....

Hard leh like that, I talks a lot, everyone can see I'm Alamaking liao, lol, I keep quiet izzit?

u wear ur orange jersey in HK ... let me see if i can spot you along Nathan Rd...

the guy you holding hand with will be Krafty...LOL