• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabinet Roll call 2011

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This truly is a shitty lineup, but what to expect, since most of their people are crap this year.

"Emeritus".... This is a new one...hahahahaha. Machiam like a professor

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This truly is a shitty lineup, but what to expect, since most of their people are crap this year.

"Emeritus".... This is a new one...hahahahaha. Machiam like a professor

emeritus - definition of emeritus by the Free Online Dictionary ... e·mer·i·tus ( -m r -t s). adj. Retired but retaining an honorary title corresponding to that held immediately before retirement: a professor emeritus. ...

Apa ini ? Go then go peacefully lah !!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
lim sia suay no need to be listed, cos he's minister WITHOUT portfolio... officially the most zobolan minister in PMO

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this new Cabinet is a good move.

Tharman is very clever person. Put him DPM and MOM signals that PAP wants to reform the Manpower area. Khaw put to MND to change HDB. This guy has track record whacking the hospitals big shots to pull down costs. Let's see he can whack HDB and SLA or not.

Expected, they take down WKS and Maboky. I don't know Raymond Lim. But I find strange they change Gan Kim Yong. Maybe implement the FT policy wrongly or something have killed him too. This one is something I hope forummers can find some insider news. Then NEH take out of MOE, also because he that time say the mother tongue policy wrongly make a lot of teachers angry? The new guy Heng Swee Keat don't know will change what now. NEH has a penchant of buying from overseas especially from MIT.

Very interesting line up. And looks good in the important areas, Manpower, MND and Education.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Tharman is very clever person. Put him DPM and MOM signals that PAP wants to reform the Manpower area. Khaw put to MND to change HDB. This guy has track record whacking the hospitals big shots to pull down costs. Let's see he can whack HDB and SLA or not.

Expected, they take down WKS and Maboky. I don't know Raymond Lim. But I find strange they change Gan Kim Yong. Maybe implement the FT policy wrongly or something have killed him too ...
mom wil kena a lot of say tis, but later change 2 say dat ...

peasants wil kena told off 2 f**k off 2 jb 4 chippa holes ...

floodgates open 4 ft's in healthcare sector ...