• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buying a property Leasehold or freehold better??

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means like sleep or cuddle together Under e cover. Like dogs sleep side by side . Just like my fur kids doing now

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means like sleep or cuddle together Under e cover. Like dogs sleep side by side . Just like my fur kids doing now

Fur kids'!?? Dogs.?? I like to Have dogs also, any recommend ? I want to buy a few dogs. My kids always ask me buy!

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fur kids'!?? Dogs.?? I like to Have dogs also, any recommend ? I want to buy a few dogs. My kids always ask me buy!

Mine are cross breeds. Pom x poodle. When I move to jb, I wan to buy big dogs like golden retriever.they are more gentle to kids

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have two kitties now. I will want a jack Russell. And will explore having a larger one like golden or a husky ... After all there is enough space and I shall make a dream comes thru. But husky needs a very cold air con room !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have two kitties now. I will want a jack Russell. And will explore having a larger one like golden or a husky ... After all there is enough space and I shall make a dream comes thru. But husky needs a very cold air con room !

Wow. I used to hv a British short fur cat. But still not a cat person. Rascal very active. I can't tahan. Husky dun suit Msia climate la. Dun bring in....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont need to bring in. I saw it sold at global pets before!

Now I have a Persian crossed, and a ragdoll crossed. They suit me now because they are not demanding and very independent :smile:

Wow. I used to hv a British short fur cat. But still not a cat person. Rascal very active. I can't tahan. Husky dun suit Msia climate la. Dun bring in....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was your short hair grey with blue eye? They grow very fat one leh ...

I just love animals with blue eyes. Owning a Husky has been my dream. But I won't have time everyday to walk it, so I guess best not to torture them. A small breed will do ...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont need to bring in. I saw it sold at global pets before!

Now I have a Persian crossed, and a ragdoll crossed. They suit me now because they are not demanding and very independent :smile:

Poor dog. Cats shed a lot n at night very active. Can't stand e shit smell leh.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smelly shit = poor diet. That's why .. Cats with 2 or 3 coats shed much more for sure ...

huh , i bought those a bit high end can food for her to eat leh ... she is not blue eyes . she was 1 yr old when i bought her .... and when she heard my new born nephew crying that time , she starts to attack him , my mum told me to give her away .... but i am glad that she now stays in a 3 storeys bungalow at east side.
But its was fun to see her disturb my 3 furkids by hitting their heads and she jump all over the house and the dogs cant catch her. And no lizards and cockroaches in e house but not all come back liao ....

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, talk about leasehold or freehold and now become kitty n doggy topics. Anyway I'm a cat lover too.. Have 3 cats... Blue eye ragamuffin, copper eye exotic n a Michael Jackson stray cat. Maybe we should open a pet thread a talk about our precious pets! Cheers!

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, talk about leasehold or freehold and now become kitty n doggy topics. Anyway I'm a cat lover too.. Have 3 cats... Blue eye ragamuffin, copper eye exotic n a Michael Jackson stray cat. Maybe we should open a pet thread a talk about our precious pets! Cheers!

ahhaha , coz TS asked abt furkids ma .....
Can ,u go n start thread ....
wow , 3 cats !!!! i admire those cats ah , can go to vet without cage , so tame with owners ....

Last edited:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is now changed to----- should I buy a cat or a dog???

Sound the same huh?? From should I buy freehold or leasehold!! Lol:biggrin:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prop I buying the , the owner of the building also stay there! Next door to me! So I think he will one day apply to change the building to freehold eventually !!:smile:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Arowana, care to share what property development you bought? 3 storey penthouse... Definitely a no-brainer choice over HDB...

The prop I buying the , the owner of the building also stay there! Next door to me! So I think he will one day apply to change the building to freehold eventually !!:smile:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi do u mean I made a good choice?? My englishh not good! Pai seh....

England powderful or not doesn't matter -- you got guts and have made a choice few Singaporeans would make. Good English or more education also no use -- still end up competing with FT who didn't qualify for our top schools.

To quote Chris Rene from the recent x-factor USA: there's always a chance and there's always a choice. Thrash-collector turned singer!!