• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy a $2.5M property to get PR

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time,even vegetable seller also get PR easily.

This time even "karang-gunis and peidu-ma's". Hahahaha (peppertail will love it)

Tomorrow, maybe even easy for murderers, kidnappers and mafia chiefs (peppertail will be happiest)

We have been told that we are no more a third world but a first world country.

So with this we also "naik pangkat" or get promoted.

Hope peppertail reads this too

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

This time even "karang-gunis and peidu-ma's". Hahahaha (peppertail will love it)

Tomorrow, maybe even easy for murderers, kidnappers and mafia chiefs (peppertail will be happiest)

We have been told that we are no more a third world but a first world country.

So with this we also "naik pangkat" or get promoted.

Hope peppertail reads this too

I read it and feel nothing. Now what?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been involved with 2 cases personally:

First Case - FT boss came to Singapore as his business was mainly to support customers who had projects in SG, set-up company, operated for 2 years plus, books was in a mess coz he hired another FT GM who had no idea how to manage a company, could not control cost spendings. Final straw, signed a contract with a Malaysian co, took over US$8m in progressive payments, sent the money back to home country, then declared head office bankrupt. SG subsidiary no cash and died..........2 years later, the same FT boss set-up biz again in Singapore but under different director name, another FT.

Second Case - FT boss trying to avoid home tax so set up SG biz and paid himself salary in SG to pay lower taxes. Again, another small time boss who don't know how to manage costs. after 2 years plus (co-incidentally?) ran out of cash in SG, disappeared overnight and all debts never pay.

In both cases, they may have brought liquidity into SG but end of the day, there are SG businesses that end up losers as they are not paid for services provided. Mind you, these are Ang mohs, i'm talking about, they have no qualms about packing up and disappearing....

I just wonder why the EDB did not refer these cases to the CAD or CID.

Setting up another company or changing the name of the company is a common "getaway" in this country. I remember a "Dirty" Bar (Lasap Bar) that was penalised by the Police for being a meeting area of "pai-kias" and constant fights.

It lost the operating licence. Soon the name was changed from Peach Bar to Grapes and Papayas Bar (just another good example).

The same "pai-kias" still gathered there and the "new boss" was a new one with the old one still active.

No wonder we get adulterated liquour, other fake products like cosmetics, medicines, etcc here so easily despite being a signatory to the Copyrights Rules.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha no. He is simply fabricating something to support his argument against the PAP :smile:

How did you ever concluded that Tanwahtiu was "Fabricating"?

Do you know what "Fabricating" in common language or in legal parlance means?

The question from him has nothing to do with PAP but is directed at the Civil Service / Ministries involved.

When you use any word remember that you use it correctly.

This Forum is a venue for so many brilliant and intelligent people in their own fields who will not hesitate to pulverise you if you got anything wrong.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read it and feel nothing. Now what?

Be clear about your "challenge" (in red and underlined).

Be clear, concise and direct for I am awaiting.

I am no coward or molly-coddler of anyone in the PAP.

I am a Singaporean, for Singaporeans and for those that are down-trodden".

I challenge you to continue with your , "NOW WHAT"

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be clear about your "challenge" (in red and underlined).

Be clear, concise and direct for I am awaiting.

I am no coward or molly-coddler of anyone in the PAP.

I am a Singaporean, for Singaporeans and for those that are down-trodden".

I challenge you to continue with your , "NOW WHAT"

Oh my, is it IMH open house today? Continue what challenge? :confused: