• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bryan Ti Real Identity

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

Taken your dinner and taken bath? smell good and smooth now?

Ginger here, your neighbourhood ah girl.

Anybody knows the real Identity of Bryan Ti? This guy talks shit in Facebook and I want to stuff my dirty panty into his fucking mouth :kma:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You hate him and yet you benefit him by giving him your dirty panties....

Liddat I also wanna be Bryan Ti.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
interesting blog...thank you for sharing....very interesting....

1457649_769669679726121_2122149832_n.jpg

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I understand this is supposed to be a list of people who had resigned from their opposition parties or fallen off the radar, and I can count at least 4 inaccuracies. Frieda Chan (WP), Kenneth Jeya (RP), John Tan (SDP) and Ivan Yeo (NSP) are not only CEC members but holding very senior posts and appear often in their party Facebook photos. I don't think their parties will let them sit on where they are if they were off the radar.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merely another misguided fool (PAP supporter) mouthing off to smear the good name of the brave opposition candidates of 2011. What's new?

That's why I don't bother to talk to him. Claims to be well travelled but somehow very narrow minded in his analysis of local politics. I'm not even talking about anti-opposition. He doesn't even seem to be able to articulate his pro-establishment opinion with much substance, which is surprising if he is as well travelled and wise to the ways to of the world as he claims.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I don't bother to talk to him. Claims to be well travelled but somehow very narrow minded in his analysis of local politics. I'm not even talking about anti-opposition. He doesn't even seem to be able to articulate his pro-establishment opinion with much substance, which is surprising if he is as well travelled and wise to the ways to of the world as he claims.

You're right. He is present here too.

A year ago I engaged him right here. Bad first impression. Resorts to name-calling and mockery as "rebuttals" to cover his lack of substance. Like GMS, tends to slip in factual errors here and there which sums up a deceitful intention. One was to quote words that people never said. This list is another sign of his trait.

Never showed up since.

Last edited:

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal

1457649_769669679726121_2122149832_n.jpg

Btw, this is supposed to represent the list of Opposition politician-wannabes who "who have left politics or their parties, only blabs (constantly) online and hardly carry out ground visits, or gone overseas or MIA."

In other words, "also-rans" :smile:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw, this is supposed to represent the list of Opposition politician-wannabes who "who have left politics or their parties, only blabs (constantly) online and hardly carry out ground visits, or gone overseas or MIA."

In other words, "also-rans" :smile:

I am glad none of the 8 new WP/SPP MPs who entered parliament at the first attempt got a "cross" (or rather a "tick") even by your high standards of the opposition.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Why the vile premium toothpick collector not on the list and not ticked? :confused:

jw5

Loyal
He's not in the opposition or a first-time candidate?

There's a toothpick seller in the list though. :biggrin:

OIC, I thought it was a list of wannabe-opposition candidates who only blab constantly, in other words "also-rans"................. :o:biggrin: