• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bro Tony Chat! This test is for u! Can someone take a screen grab?

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy Bird day to u! Happy bird day to u! Lah lah lah!!!!

Later I will try to change the title. We will see what happen? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear tony chat bro, u really owe Bro drifter an apology. I started this thread entitled "Bro drifter! This test is for u! Can someone take a screen grab?"

Few mins later I change the title to bro Tony Chat w/o changing the content. Notice the time stamp at the end of my msg? As long as there is any changes there will be A msg "Last edited by so & so, date and time."

His thread dun ve such a msg. So I think u saw wrongly.

Can someone let Tony chat knw what happened? Thanks!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro... you so free ah ???
later that bicycle rider without bicycle seat dump this thread into the rubbish heap... :biggrin:

this Tony kia... wont apologize wan lah... :eek:

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
later that bicycle rider without bicycle seat dump this thread into the rubbish heap... :biggrin:

Hahaha! Got misunderstanding better to clear up mah, like that drifter bro poor thing. Then tony chat thought he is right. But it is misunderstanding after all what. Dump into rubbish thread, dump lor.

Free?! Sort of lah, bad flu, MC whole week. Thats y can do all these. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....knnbccb, long time no "too".
why I never see u on line before?
are u related to the bicycle rider without bicycle seat????

oi.. kukubird... you no online hor.. no me ...
where your gugu... die liao ah ? haa...
i am not related to the bicycle rider without bicycle seat hor....
you kuku la...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear tony chat bro, u really owe Bro drifter an apology. I started this thread entitled "Bro drifter! This test is for u! Can someone take a screen grab?"

Few mins later I change the title to bro Tony Chat w/o changing the content. Notice the time stamp at the end of my msg? As long as there is any changes there will be A msg "Last edited by so & so, date and time."

His thread dun ve such a msg. So I think u saw wrongly.

Can someone let Tony chat knw what happened? Thanks!

bro...thankyou somuch ..but i dont need his apology ..this is internet ..he can kpkb all he want ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro...that fucker just need to be assed ...bo he not shiok ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha! Got misunderstanding better to clear up mah, like that drifter bro poor thing. Then tony chat thought he is right. But it is misunderstanding after all what. Dump into rubbish thread, dump lor.

Free?! Sort of lah, bad flu, MC whole week. Thats y can do all these. :biggrin:

bro...i believe all the brothers here got eyes to see and got brain to think ...as long as im clean and you guys know it ..its ok ..thankyou bro .

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...thankyou somuch ..but i dont need his apology ..this is internet ..he can kpkb all he want ...

No prob bro. I bo liao anyway. :biggrin: no lah can't tahan he talk soo big like sooo damn sure like that. But u knw lah, I whack ppl I dun use vulgarities, I whacked by points. So I am just making a point here. The point is he really see salah alrdy.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No prob bro. I bo liao anyway. :biggrin: no lah can't tahan he talk soo big like sooo damn sure like that. But u knw lah, I whack ppl I dun use vulgarities, I whacked by points. So I am just making a point here. The point is he really see salah alrdy.

bro ...you are educated lah ...ppl like me is just ah beng never study much ...bobian have to bring out mother and father .:wink: . anyway i have to thanks you once again ...thankyou bro for the effort . paiseh make you busy .

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro ...you are educated lah ...ppl like me is just ah beng never study much ...bobian have to bring out mother and father .:wink: . anyway i have to thanks you once again ...thankyou bro for the effort . paiseh make you busy .

Me also very lowly educated, just that whenever I use vulgarities I feel that 'the body parts' I mentioned machiam inside my mouth like that. HAHAHA. No lah dun mention. Njoy ah. Kuning time now. ZZZZZmonster zzzzmonster.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me also very lowly educated, just that whenever I use vulgarities I feel that 'the body parts' I mentioned machiam inside my mouth like that. HAHAHA. No lah dun mention. Njoy ah. Kuning time now. ZZZZZmonster zzzzmonster.

bro...im 100% sure you are more educated then me ...thats the facts .. i just know vulgarities on the internet ..but in real life i will just use my lawyer to solve out the differences if needed . bro i can be very nice to everyone provided they deserved it ..if not i can be very nasty .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want tony chat to apologise?

You have a better chance of seeing the oppo take over the entire sg and kick out all the fts.