• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breast-Touching Festival

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Daily Chilli
Friday, Aug 05, 2011
The Chinese have entered the seventh month of the Lunar calendar, known as the Hungry Ghost month, which began July 31.

This period is considered unlucky for many Chinese as they believe that the ghosts are allowed to return to the human realm as the Hell Gate opens throughout the month.

While the Buddhists and Taoists prepare offerings for the homeless ghosts, a minority tribe in China have their own interesting celebration.

The Yi people in Ejia town of Yunnan province, who are still singles, will head to the streets for Breast-Touching Festival (Monai Jie) on the 14th, 15th and 16th days of the month.

On these days, the men are welcome to touch the women's breasts.

Legend has it that the festival began around the Sui Dynasty (AD 581 - 619) when most of the teenagers of the Yi tribe were forced into the army and died in wars.

The people then carried out prayers to commemorate the dead, and it happened that the ceremony was held in the seventh month.

According to the wizards, the dead were unrest because they had not touched a woman before.

And so, they wanted 10 "pure and untouched" ladies to accompany them in the afterworld.

In a move to prevent them from being chosen, the single women - aged 15 and above - then asked the men to touch their breasts, and the custom is past down for generations.

Anyone interested ?
After free one in Yunnan, can proceed to Sichuan and Chongqing for paid breast squeezing.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Brother, why you post so last minute??? Hard to get clearance from my little lioness. Yunnan tribal girls are hot on the bed! You might also be interested in this.

Sapa is also famous for its love market, which takes place on saturday evenings. The love market of Sapa used to be the place to find a partner to get married. With the tourism, the real love market does not take place anymore. Currently you can only see a representation of the love market. Do not miss it anyway if you are staying here a saturday night.Young Red Dzao hill tribe used to come to Sapa to sing songs to the opposite sex. Girls sang the songs hidden in the dark, when a boy found them, and if they matched together, they disappeared into the forest for three days. Some of them got married after that.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe our footballers can visit the place after their match against China in Kunming?
There is a place where the local men climb up a ladder and screw the woman there without any obligation to marry her.
Forgot the specific name of the place/tribe which still practises this today.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In SINgapore, you touch the breasts, the learned CJ who may or may not have his or her breakfast, will make a 'festival' out of you!:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a place where the local men climb up a ladder and screw the woman there without any obligation to marry her.
Forgot the specific name of the place/tribe which still practises this today.

Bro Confuseous, Pls tell me more of this place and tribe... Maybe some Bros here can organize a holiday trip there in the future...:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
im not surprise , in the name of religion and culture ...everything is made possible .

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Eskimo allows you to sleep between their wife and daughter to keep warm. Not sure the practice still lives on.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Eskimo allows you to sleep between their wife and daughter to keep warm. Not sure the practice still lives on.

Yes. I was at North Pole last year.

I slept between both and it was certainly a highlight of my trip. However, the igloo too small for wilder manoeuvres though .....

Another highlight was that one day, I wandered a tad too far from the igloo and met a ferrocious polar bear and we fought for 10 minutes. End result, my dentures broke and the polar bear kena 2 black eyes ........ and subsequently look like a panda .....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
still gt 3 weeks to go.:biggrin:

Brother, save the air ticket money, change it to $10 notes and make your way to Geylang. Along the main road near to Lorong 20, there are always alot of PRC MILFs standing there. $10 a squeeze will be a bonus to them and by the time your hands are tired, the financial damages will still be lower than the air fares, hotels add together :biggrin: