• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking NEWS!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought, Old Fart... found god!

No worries about that. The time will come. But from my calculated guess, it will be another 2 years later, what with all the medical technology available and the instructions given to maintain it until all the stash is properly stashed away and unreachable, it will have to wait until the exit strategy is properly fine-tuned.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that God is only a observer for everything. so I wouldn't thank God for anything good or blame God for anything bad to a large degree.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries about that. The time will come. But from my calculated guess, it will be another 2 years later, what with all the medical technology available and the instructions given to maintain it until all the stash is properly stashed away and unreachable, it will have to wait until the exit strategy is properly fine-tuned.

It's OK. He can enjoy this state for the next 20 year even at taxpayers' expense. It's OK.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's tough anxiety for most of us & we have to pay medical technology to prolong our agony...we really must repent!... ha ha ha ha

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like nowasday, all Breaking News!!! will have extra-ordinary clickthrough rates.....this thread just got to 620 clickthroughs within a few hours of putting it up.......

HA HA HA HA HA

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find your lack of faith in somebody's ability to rise from the grave disturbing, how dare you call yourself a Sinkie :p

[video=youtube;YnNSnJbjdws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNSnJbjdws[/video]

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find your lack of faith in somebody's ability to rise from the grave disturbing, how dare you call yourself a Sinkie :p

[video=youtube;YnNSnJbjdws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNSnJbjdws[/video]

At this juncture, faith is not important. It's why he rise from the grave when the pieces are already broken before he is laid.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
beer abt to open.jpg

When? when? when?