• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's the difference between fate and destiny?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i think fate is purely unchangeable part of destiny.

destiny probably has a completely changeable part, a not changeable part and a partially changeable part.

like when i am born, i am fated to be a bastard child. then if i do nothing to improve myself, i am destined to be a bastard forever

however, if i make myself struggle with challenges, then i can change my bastard end result destiny to be a not so bastard end result destiny.

correct?

but then again, i.am.still a bastard?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then if one is fated to get terminal disease like cancer, then she does everything she can to avoid the fate to change the destiny of end result fated cancer, probably can help too.

but then again, fate is supreme like god's will. it's unchangeable. end result, partial cancer?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then like some of my chain smoker frens, if their fate is not lung cancer, no matter how much they smoke, they wouldn't get lung cancer.

then there are those who eat well live well sleep well, not smoker healthy lifestyle end up lung cancer as destiny because fate overpowers whatever they do to change their destiny?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then leehsienloong, his fate is good. he get cancer, faint on stage but still can recover no matter what people curse at him? his fate like supreme

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Each child born on Earth is an equal & entitled to the Rights of an Earthborn.

Any disadvantages at birth is only a personal self perception of 'fate'. It will be his/her attitude & aptitude, free will, that will CHANGE his/her fate, proven since the dawn of Civilization.

In the words of the REAL William Shakespeare - 'We know what we are but know not what we may be'. It is within our mental & physical power, to be a force of good that will uplift Humanity, or a demon that will destroy Humankind. Fate...awaits..

Destiny is unchangeable. The Earth rotates around the Sun. It does not change & can be explained by science.

For those who believe in a higher power than themselves, who loves us, destiny awaits. HE has created a path, guides & assistance if we reach out to HIM, to FULFIL our species Destiny, of a better World & life for all. Destiny...awaits...